This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long is this game? Anyone getting it early?

#1RollinfromhellPosted 9/29/2013 7:53:26 AM
How long is this game going to be compared to Black and White/BLW2? Also, anyone know where I can get this early a day or two ahead of time?
#2Great_ReapettePosted 9/29/2013 7:54:58 AM
no we don't
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#3RemixV4Posted 9/29/2013 8:01:44 AM
Let me just jump into my time machine and check it out...
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#4matt-nicklinPosted 9/29/2013 8:02:54 AM
You will only get it early if an online retailer ships it early. Stores selling it early is pointless on these boards as not everyone lives on the same street.
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
#5Tigo73Posted 9/29/2013 8:04:25 AM
We donīt know how long the game is.

And I know a store 2 minutes away from my house is selling it a few days early, but that information is mostly useless, since I doubt you live near me. Pray your favourite online store ships early.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#6Rollinfromhell(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 7:53:47 PM
Thanks for the last two posters; the first two... Can anyone actually be chill in a message board? Just a question.. I knew I would come back to rude responses over two questions.
#7Great_ReapettePosted 9/29/2013 7:55:25 PM
Rollinfromhell posted...
Thanks for the last two posters; the first two... Can anyone actually be chill in a message board? Just a question.. I knew I would come back to rude responses over two questions.

Then why were you disappointed for blunt answers?

Also, no. Welcome to the Internet, where women are men and children are FBI agents. There's no chilling here.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#8Rollinfromhell(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 8:55:45 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Rollinfromhell posted...

Then why were you disappointed for blunt answers?

Also, no. Welcome to the Internet, where women are men and children are FBI agents. There's no chilling here.

Blunt is being a smartass about it? And you're right man, lol. Whatever floats their boats. Anyway, game length, no dice. Got you on that.

I was mainly asking how we can even get this game release day if almost no one delivers on a Saturday?
#9Octaivian_RexPosted 9/29/2013 8:56:48 PM
I was mainly asking how we can even get this game release day if almost no one delivers on a Saturday?

Walk into a store.
---
http://i.picasion.com/resize74/6d90c9342974ff164d4f0acd718fde7a.gif
#10Rollinfromhell(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 10:07:20 PM
Octaivian_Rex posted...

Walk into a store.

Unfortunately, don't have that option/luxury man. I work on Friday night and there's going to be a midnight release. I live in the desert, nearest gamestop, walmart, etc is about 25-30 minutes from here. They are going to have a few copies left after preorder and its in high demand. he said he wouldn't be getting another shipment until that following monday. just wondering of what online sites delivery saturdays so I can get this game on launch?