This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only 70 new Pokemon=Only dissapointing part of these "leaks"

#11Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/29/2013 10:28:50 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...
spooky96 posted...
All this recent leaks have been confirmed to be fake, so chill out.

Confirmed? Are you sure?

People said the same thing about Gen V starters. So I wouldn't put too much effort into beliving either side. It could be fake, or it could be real being made out to be fake.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#12Arne83Posted 9/29/2013 10:30:18 AM
Dr_RudyMjolnir posted...
It makes sense though. They also have to work on megas and making 3D models take more work than sprites.

Even with all that... 70 still seems like a really low number. There's no way that can be right...
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#13Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/29/2013 10:32:31 AM
Arne83 posted...
Dr_RudyMjolnir posted...
It makes sense though. They also have to work on megas and making 3D models take more work than sprites.

Even with all that... 70 still seems like a really low number. There's no way that can be right...

If they made countless Megaevos, those Megaevos take up time and effort to design. (The same as any other Pokemon design) hence assuming the trademark theory is right, we have at least 20-30 some Megaevos, and if you count them as a seperate designs (not instantly or necessarily new Pokemon) they add p to over 100 new designs.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#14Arne83Posted 9/29/2013 10:39:01 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Arne83 posted...
Dr_RudyMjolnir posted...

If they made countless Megaevos, those Megaevos take up time and effort to design. (The same as any other Pokemon design) hence assuming the trademark theory is right, we have at least 20-30 some Megaevos, and if you count them as a seperate designs (not instantly or necessarily new Pokemon) they add p to over 100 new designs.

I'm sorry... but you can't honestly believe that we have already seen a majority of the new Pokemon we're getting... you can't. That's just silly...
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#15westontickleePosted 9/29/2013 10:41:21 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb4chg5gE71qgd2ui.gif
---
Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe and Lord Nyaoni and Lady Meowstic are gonna destroy!
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards
#16MagneChicoPosted 9/29/2013 10:48:22 AM
Aren't they using the already made models for PokÚdex 3D?
Woudln't that save them a huuuuuuuge time on development?
---
3DS FC: 0232 8398 5797
#17Ubergeneral3Posted 9/29/2013 1:13:01 PM
ozy808 posted...
70 pokemon
No post game
Terribad final Froakie evo

Yeah, seems legit.

I think the frokie is real. Then the leaker added more stuff on top to get a rise out of us.
---
The following pokemon will be retyped to fairy. If not I will close my account.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66775664
#18RayCRPPosted 9/29/2013 3:09:07 PM
To those saying all the resources went toward 3D models and Megas, etc., do you honestly think they wouldn't have increased their staff and budget to compensate? By that logic, we'll have even less new pokemon in Gen 7, because guess what? They're not going to use these same 3D models. They'll be improving all 3D models and introducing a few more Megas, and they'll be revamping the visuals of those games' overworld, overhauling the online system again, working on a bigger and more ambitious story and game. Guess that means even less time and resources to design new Pokemon.
---
Masuda and me: http://imageshack.us/a/img89/3412/bnax.jpg