This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Showdown replay - Sableye

#1JarickoPosted 9/29/2013 10:53:23 AM
Warning - Really long replay
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uucurrent-53672835

Was playing against this guy and this game lasted FOREVER. 75 turns and then a forfeit while down to the last 2 guys.

Sableye is a monster. I kinda question why its UU.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#2LoveSquirtlePosted 9/29/2013 10:57:13 AM
Anything with Prankster belongs OU or Uber, IMO.
#3Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 11:01:25 AM
LoveSquirtle posted...

Well besides certain LC threats i agree. All of them pretty much can manage just fine in the higher tiers. I have used Whimsicott in ubers, Sableye in OU ( it does pretty well taking care of dragon dances ) and i use Tornadus on a team with politoed as a secondary rain setup and as a hurricane user.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#4N-K-SPosted 9/29/2013 11:08:08 AM
Jaricko posted...
LoveSquirtle posted...

Well besides certain LC threats i agree. All of them pretty much can manage just fine in the higher tiers. I have used Whimsicott in ubers, Sableye in OU ( it does pretty well taking care of dragon dances ) and i use Tornadus on a team with politoed as a secondary rain setup and as a hurricane user.

interested in your sableyes set up.....:P
#5Hierarchy225Posted 9/29/2013 11:09:00 AM
Its UU, but its viable in OU, and Ubers.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#6_Sazando_Posted 9/29/2013 11:10:20 AM
can't take special attacks at all, mediocre typing, no offensive presence

it's pretty meh
---
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7051/image141f.jpg
#7QueenShivaPosted 9/29/2013 11:11:12 AM
LoveSquirtle posted...

Whimsicott is horrible. Many competitive players agree it should be NU, not RU.
#8Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 11:11:41 AM
Most people probably prefer max special defense since you have will-o-wisp but i find it more useful if its physically defensive.

252 hp
252 defense
4 special defense
And a + defense nature. I picked bold but it hardly matters if you lower attack or special attack, you wont really be using either and lowing the attack has a few added gains such as taking less confusion damage, assuming you somehow get confused and taking less foul play damage.
---