This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Showdown replay - Sableye

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Showdown replay - Sableye

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#1
Warning - Really long replay
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uucurrent-53672835

Was playing against this guy and this game lasted FOREVER. 75 turns and then a forfeit while down to the last 2 guys.

Sableye is a monster. I kinda question why its UU.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: LoveSquirtle

LoveSquirtle
3 years ago#2
Anything with Prankster belongs OU or Uber, IMO.

Jaricko
3 years ago#3
LoveSquirtle posted...

Well besides certain LC threats i agree. All of them pretty much can manage just fine in the higher tiers. I have used Whimsicott in ubers, Sableye in OU ( it does pretty well taking care of dragon dances ) and i use Tornadus on a team with politoed as a secondary rain setup and as a hurricane user.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
3 years ago#4
Jaricko posted...
LoveSquirtle posted...

Well besides certain LC threats i agree. All of them pretty much can manage just fine in the higher tiers. I have used Whimsicott in ubers, Sableye in OU ( it does pretty well taking care of dragon dances ) and i use Tornadus on a team with politoed as a secondary rain setup and as a hurricane user.

interested in your sableyes set up.....:P

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
3 years ago#5
Its UU, but its viable in OU, and Ubers.
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870

User Info: _Sazando_

_Sazando_
3 years ago#6
can't take special attacks at all, mediocre typing, no offensive presence

it's pretty meh
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7051/image141f.jpg

User Info: QueenShiva

QueenShiva
3 years ago#7
LoveSquirtle posted...

Whimsicott is horrible. Many competitive players agree it should be NU, not RU.

Jaricko
3 years ago#8
Most people probably prefer max special defense since you have will-o-wisp but i find it more useful if its physically defensive.

252 hp
252 defense
4 special defense
And a + defense nature. I picked bold but it hardly matters if you lower attack or special attack, you wont really be using either and lowing the attack has a few added gains such as taking less confusion damage, assuming you somehow get confused and taking less foul play damage.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Showdown replay - Sableye

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived