This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Were the two "Leaked" Pokemon proven to be fake

#11Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/29/2013 11:10:05 AM
CypherSkills posted...
I don't think the moveset is anything to base off of. He's level 66 and doesn't have one fighting move.

Exactly, besides that the trainer in question gave it two HMs which could have replaced a potential fighting move.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#12mehmetskiPosted 9/29/2013 11:10:20 AM
CypherSkills posted...
That barnacle thing is so disgusting lol. They both seem legit to me. Greninja is still up in the air. 2D image only and no 3d version or seeing it in battle.

2D image? 3D? what?
are you saying you want a 3D picture of greninja on your 2D computer display? what?
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#13CypherSkillsPosted 9/29/2013 11:12:22 AM
I mean the pokemon menu image is 2d from the games perspective, and the battle scenes are 3d. How hard is that to understand? We've seen hawalucha in both the 2d menu image and in battle. Show me greninja in battle and I'll believe it.
---
3DS: 4167 4495 4377
#14CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/29/2013 11:14:24 AM
CypherSkills posted...
I mean the pokemon menu image is 2d from the games perspective, and the battle scenes are 3d. How hard is that to understand? We've seen hawalucha in both the 2d menu image and in battle. Show me greninja in battle and I'll believe it.

The menu is 3d as well, I think. http://i.imgur.com/KAzbD7g.gif
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#15IronVenomPosted 9/29/2013 6:24:10 PM
Meta289 posted...
If any of them are real, it's probably Hawlucha. You would have to go through a lot of effort to Photoshop it consistently in three screens at different angles.

Actually it is fake as f*** , In the one of the pics you can straight up see 4 thick, round feathers on the left side, & like 6 skinny, pointy ones on the right. Not very consistent to me
---
OFFICIAL MEGA-BLASTOISE of the POKEMON X Boards!
"Its not supposed to be easy. That's why it feels so f***ing good!"