This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My art major friend analyzed the leaks. Here's what he had to say.

#1SalsaSavantPosted 9/29/2013 12:09:02 PM
yeah, gonna go on and say those be fake as hell just look at most of the edges, the look like they were made in some pre ps2 era model maker. The obvious parts about them are the de-saturated colors and how the whenever it seems to make a curve or an advanced angle, the model can't handle it and makes a awkward acute angle instead. Best example is "grenininja"

Even though hawlucha and the diglett ripoffs are prolly fake as well they look more real than grenininja obviously, and I kinda want a flying fighting type pokemon. Also I'm pretty sure flying press was in the pokesav generator from 5th gen as a mis-labeled move.

---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#2SaintZetsuPosted 9/29/2013 12:09:44 PM
I would trust a cooking major more with any given information.
---
I'm a gurrrrl gamer. Please give me attention.
#3plasmawisp1713Posted 9/29/2013 12:10:16 PM
Nah, they look legit.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network: Lightzeaka
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4396-5385
#4GolurkcanflyPosted 9/29/2013 12:10:19 PM
Not to downplay your friend SS, but those things can be done on purpose you know.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#5Mage_LordPosted 9/29/2013 12:11:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VIKUc0g.png
---
Paildramon for Smash Bros. 5
#6Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/29/2013 12:11:28 PM
That s*** didn't make sense at all. So...what's your friend even trying to say?
---
http://i.imgur.com/EOXWVm0.jpg Do you wanna be cool?
Join the Reservoir Dragons! Support Draceon
for 2013!
#7ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/29/2013 12:11:40 PM
There is no point in even speculating the Entire truth is ..No one knows whether or not it's fake or real and that's just how it is right now
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#8DragoBlade7Posted 9/29/2013 12:11:53 PM
Mage_Lord posted...
http://i.imgur.com/VIKUc0g.png

WHY IS EVERYONE LINKING THIS IMAGE! srsly
---
Yeah okay bro you're probably younger than me LOL. Get on my level son. ~ Elkiador
#9Duskull24Posted 9/29/2013 12:12:10 PM
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...
That s*** didn't make sense at all. So...what's your friend even trying to say?

He's basically trying to explain how he regrets majoring in art because of how useless it is
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
I'm not a hater, I just have a low threshold for stupid.
#10Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/29/2013 12:12:22 PM
Wasn't an argument presented similar to this back in Gen V during the whole "Starters are fake, no Starters are real!" conflict? It sounds very familiar.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.