This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How about this for Fennekin's final form?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How about this for Fennekin's final form?
2 years ago#1
A rough draft of my version for fennekin's final form, I don't have photoshop atm sadly.. I hope the link works though lol

http://s306.photobucket.com/user/Timz19/media/FennEvo.png.html

She is now riding a long stick with her tail wrapped around on one end akin to a broom, it looks silly and un-pokemonish I know but it doesn't hurt to share :)
---
3DS FC: 2251 - 4820 - 5207
Barnhill Dream Address: 4100-2453-9082
2 years ago#2
Ugh.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
2 years ago#3
Please please PLEASE tell me this is a troll attempt...
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile
2 years ago#4
... I don't know whether to tell you to think about the furries or to STOP thinking about the furries.
2 years ago#5
JackSolomon posted...
... I don't know whether to tell you to think about the furries or to STOP thinking about the furries.

No one likes dem furries? and no this isn't a troll attempt, I do believe it's too feminine and un-pokemonish but w/e
---
3DS FC: 2251 - 4820 - 5207
Barnhill Dream Address: 4100-2453-9082
2 years ago#6
Would use.
---
3DS Friend Code- 2535-3717-4504
White Friend Code- 0476-3773-4673
2 years ago#7
lol @ the boobs...
2 years ago#8
2lewd4me
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
2 years ago#9
Timz19 posted...
A rough draft of my version for fennekin's final form, I don't have photoshop atm sadly.. I hope the link works though lol

http://s306.photobucket.com/user/Timz19/media/FennEvo.png.html

She is now riding a long stick with her tail wrapped around on one end akin to a broom, it looks silly and un-pokemonish I know but it doesn't hurt to share :)

I like it, but yeah that's just asking to get coupled with Gardy in something dirty.
---
Check out my music page at: chrisbyerly.bandcamp.com or soundcloud.com/chris-byerly
2 years ago#10
I think it's pretty good, actually, but the legs need to bent back like she's squatting.
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How about this for Fennekin's final form?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived