This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How about this for Fennekin's final form?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How about this for Fennekin's final form?
3 years ago#11
jfx_zero posted...
Timz19 posted...
A rough draft of my version for fennekin's final form, I don't have photoshop atm sadly.. I hope the link works though lol

http://s306.photobucket.com/user/Timz19/media/FennEvo.png.html

She is now riding a long stick with her tail wrapped around on one end akin to a broom, it looks silly and un-pokemonish I know but it doesn't hurt to share :)

I like it, but yeah that's just asking to get coupled with Gardy in something dirty.

To be fair, it's going to happen no matter what Braixen evolves into.
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
3 years ago#12
Jagus posted...
I think it's pretty good, actually, but the legs need to bent back like she's squatting.

And change the chest fur as well I think. Even as breasts I dont think it meshes well with the rest of the design. I think maybe making it into a kind of shawl or something would be nice and go along with the witch look in a more subtle way as well as fill in a space that looks almost empty to me in the design.
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
3 years ago#13
Furryyiffer posted...
Jagus posted...
I think it's pretty good, actually, but the legs need to bent back like she's squatting.

And change the chest fur as well I think. Even as breasts I dont think it meshes well with the rest of the design. I think maybe making it into a kind of shawl or something would be nice and go along with the witch look in a more subtle way as well as fill in a space that looks almost empty to me in the design.

Yeah, this. Overall, good job though!
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
3 years ago#14
Thanks, I just installed photoshop and will put your suggestions into consideration :)
3DS FC: 2251 - 4820 - 5207
Barnhill Dream Address: 4100-2453-9082
3 years ago#15
jedinat posted...
lol @ the boobs...

What? Swanna has a bra.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How about this for Fennekin's final form?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived