This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How about this for Fennekin's final form?

#11earthmaster3Posted 9/29/2013 10:08:21 PM
jfx_zero posted...
Timz19 posted...
A rough draft of my version for fennekin's final form, I don't have photoshop atm sadly.. I hope the link works though lol

http://s306.photobucket.com/user/Timz19/media/FennEvo.png.html

She is now riding a long stick with her tail wrapped around on one end akin to a broom, it looks silly and un-pokemonish I know but it doesn't hurt to share :)

I like it, but yeah that's just asking to get coupled with Gardy in something dirty.

To be fair, it's going to happen no matter what Braixen evolves into.
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#12FurryyifferPosted 9/29/2013 10:17:26 PM(edited)
Jagus posted...
I think it's pretty good, actually, but the legs need to bent back like she's squatting.

And change the chest fur as well I think. Even as breasts I dont think it meshes well with the rest of the design. I think maybe making it into a kind of shawl or something would be nice and go along with the witch look in a more subtle way as well as fill in a space that looks almost empty to me in the design.
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#13JagusPosted 9/29/2013 10:17:42 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
Jagus posted...
I think it's pretty good, actually, but the legs need to bent back like she's squatting.

And change the chest fur as well I think. Even as breasts I dont think it meshes well with the rest of the design. I think maybe making it into a kind of shawl or something would be nice and go along with the witch look in a more subtle way as well as fill in a space that looks almost empty to me in the design.

Yeah, this. Overall, good job though!
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#14Timz19(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 10:23:57 PM
Thanks, I just installed photoshop and will put your suggestions into consideration :)
---
3DS FC: 2251 - 4820 - 5207
Barnhill Dream Address: 4100-2453-9082
#15Sloth9230Posted 9/29/2013 10:24:25 PM
jedinat posted...
lol @ the boobs...

What? Swanna has a bra.