This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We create our own pokemon/abilities/BST/moves/etc

#1wookieworker89Posted 9/29/2013 9:12:01 PM
Just thought it would be fun to make a bunch of pokemon we'd like to see, make up names, abilities, movesets...just let our creative juices flow.
The first four are my "trio". I need names for them all :/ So let's just pass the time until the release come up with drawings if you like. Help each other & have some fun.

Ghost/Fairy
Ecto-Aura:
This Pokemon is unaffected by Physical attacks (& floats above the ground...maybe)
HP: 80
ATK: 50
DEF: 5
SPA: 150
SPD: 150
SPE: 145

Small purpleish-blue with a redish/pinkish bubble around it.

Ghost/Steel
Ecto-Armor:
This Pokemon is unaffected by Special Attacks
HP: 155
ATK: 160
DEF: 160
SPA: 50
SPD: 5
SPE: 50

The massive suit of armor with glowing red eyes & a black/purple aura around it.

==========================

Ghost/Dark
Untapped Energy:
This Pokemon's Attack & Special Attack are doubled
HP: 50
ATK: 200
DEF: 15
SPA: 200
SPD: 15
SPE: 100

no idea what it should look like, help please

Fairy/Steel
Historic Healing:
This Pokemon recovers 1/16th of it's health each turn.
HP: 100
ATK: 15
DEF: 200
SPA: 15
SPD: 200
SPE: 50

again...no idea what it should look like.

========================

Grass/Electric:
-:
-
HP: 85
ATK: 115
DEF: 65
SPA: 80
SPD: 65

Think...Petey Piranha + Roserade + Whiplash from Iron Man + lightning bolt-esque thorns

Fire/Water
-:
-

ATK: 25
DEF: 75
SPA: 120
SPD: 100
SPE: 80

No real idea here :/ help please.

============================

Grass/Fire
-:
-
HP: 80
ATK: 20
DEF: 100
SPA: 95
SPD: 100
SPE: 85

Jack-o-lantern

===========================

Electro Whip:
Electric
BP: 95
Acc: 100
PP: 10
Physical
(not sure if it should have an effect)

===========================

(I saw this on another topic, I'm sorry if it's yours, please let me know cuz I thought it was pretty good)
Elemental Anomaly:
Weaknesses & Resistances are swapped. (Rock would resist water, grass, fighting, ground, steel. But be weak to normal, fire, poison, flying)
#2kito-efilPosted 9/29/2013 9:34:32 PM
cool ideas.

My idea id love

-------------------------------------------

Type: Fairy/steel
ability: mana touch
makes all normal type moves used by the pokemon be treated as fairy type movrs for all intents and purposes.

Bst: 560
Hp: 100
Att: 120
Def: 80
Spa: 60
spd: 100
spe: 100

Notes
would be the end of a 3 stage pokemon line. Final evo at a high level like most dragon types.
Would have access through breeding egg moves to extreemspeed when a parent pokemon holds a quick claw.
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#3Bogmire216Posted 9/29/2013 9:59:26 PM
Ghost/Dark
Untapped Energy:

sounds broken as s*** lmao, even with those crappy defenses you are guaranteed to OHKO something with your ridiculous 1100+ atk stat. But I like it.

Anyway, I always had this concept of mine (see username) which obviously won't be a real Pokémon ever, since it's from Luigi's Mansion. But I've always imagined Bogmire having stats like this:

Pure Ghost
Ability: Darkness (maybe could use a better name, but it has to do with how in Luigi's Mansion the bosses all summon that sinister dark wavy background in their fights) Increases the power of Ghost and Dark type moves by 50% and makes it so Ghost can hit Normal for neutral damage, bypassing their immunity.

Atk: 39
Def: 66
SpA: 126
SpD: 133
Spe: 117
BST: 580

Moves in it's level up include Double Team, Teleport, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Night Shade, among others
---
Friend code: 0903-3254-6934
#4wookieworker89(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 10:15:40 PM
I like the "mana touch", that's a good one. Hopefully they make an ability like that for each type, we'd have Ice & fairy covered haha

Grass/Electric would be a stand alone. No Evos.
Fire/Water would have at least one prevo...perhaps two.
Grass/Fire would have two prevos.

I'd also like to see a

Dark/Electric

HP: 65
SPA: 100
SPD: 75
SPE: 90

I'm thinking something like what you see at the depths of the ocean. Maybe an ability that makes it immune to water & makes normal moves water type.

========================

Water/Dark

HP: 150
ATK: 120
DEF: 50
SPA: 60
SPD: 30

A megalodon type shark pokemon. Even bigger than Wailord & actually heavy
#5awkwardjokePosted 9/29/2013 10:17:01 PM
Fairy/Flying

Ability: Gale-Force Winds (not sure about name): On switching in, nullifies any existing weather condition and replaces it with one of three random conditions (Rain, Hail, or Sandstorm)

HP: 115
Atk: 115
Def: 95
SpA: 125
SpD: 95
Spe: 120
BST: 665

Signature Moves: Weather Ball with extra Sandstorm version, Earthquake, Thunder, Blizzard

Concept: A massive bird of legend with massive wings that affect weather with every flap, and uses the weather to attack.

I'm bad at making my own Pokemon >_>
---
~Board213~
http://i.imgur.com/0zjZ1Qr.gif http://i.imgur.com/Lu02jDO.gif
#6kito-efilPosted 9/29/2013 10:25:23 PM
wookieworker89 posted...
I like the "mana touch", that's a good one. Hopefully they make an ability like that for each type, we'd have Ice & fairy covered haha

I'd also like to see a

Dark/Electric

I'm thinking something like what you see at the depths of the ocean. Maybe an ability that makes it immune to water & makes normal moves water type.

========================

Water/Dark

Would that be sharpedo evo or a very unique fossil pokemon?
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#7JustinTheJaggedPosted 9/29/2013 10:37:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8wookieworker89(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 10:33:05 PM
Bogmire216 posted...
Ghost/Dark
Untapped Energy:

sounds broken as s*** lmao, even with those crappy defenses you are guaranteed to OHKO something with your ridiculous 1100+ atk stat. But I like it.

Anyway, I always had this concept of mine (see username) which obviously won't be a real Pokémon ever, since it's from Luigi's Mansion. But I've always imagined Bogmire having stats like this:

Pure Ghost
Ability: Darkness (maybe could use a better name, but it has to do with how in Luigi's Mansion the bosses all summon that sinister dark wavy background in their fights) Increases the power of Ghost and Dark type moves by 50% and makes it so Ghost can hit Normal for neutral damage, bypassing their immunity.

Atk: 39
Def: 66
SpA: 126
SpD: 133
Spe: 117
BST: 580

Moves in it's level up include Double Team, Teleport, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Night Shade, among others

I don't know if my Ghost/Dark would be so broken per se. I mean it would obviously OHKO anything that didn't have sturdy/focus band...but if you hit it with anything that is even remotely powerful...it dies. So it's the epitome of a glass canon. & anything that outspeeds it/has priority will take it down. So while it would prob be uber...it would be a suicide pokemon haha.

& while I've never played Luigi's Mansion...that sounds like a pretty cool pokemon
#9wookieworker89(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 10:37:02 PM
kito-efil posted...
wookieworker89 posted...

I'd also like to see a

Dark/Electric

========================

Water/Dark

Would that be sharpedo evo or a very unique fossil pokemon?

I don't know. I don't picture it s the same color scheme as Sharpedo. & fossil pokes are always part rock. I guess it would be like a parallel to Sharpedo.
#10KillerMechanoidPosted 9/29/2013 10:44:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]