This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We create our own pokemon/abilities/BST/moves/etc

#4117MasterPosted 9/30/2013 5:03:32 PM
Sammuthegreat posted...
rant about OP fake Pokemon

Dude. TC never said "try to keep the mons within the realm of balance". And few people would want their imagined Pokemon to be bad. I understand where you're coming from/what you're getting at, but it's all in fun.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#42summerclawPosted 9/30/2013 5:10:24 PM
Lately I've being thinking of those 2.

Raise Temperature (Drought and Heat Wave exists..)

Raises the damage of Rock, Fire, Steel and Dragon.
Lowers the damage of Water and ice attacks.
Stackable X2.
Last 5 Turns.

Learn by Tyrantrum naturally, by TM for most pokes.

Lower Temperature.

Raises the damage of Rock, Water and Ice attacks.
Lowers the damage of Fire, Dragon, Grass and Poison.
Stackable X2
Last 5 Turns.

Learn by that Rock/Ice poke naturally, by TM for most pokes.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#43tvecthetrexPosted 9/30/2013 5:22:05 PM
I really want an ability that gives STAB to fighting moves. Like a normal/flying crane with the ability and give it a kungfu theme.
#44dancnbnaPosted 9/30/2013 5:28:58 PM
Horrnor
Ghost/Psychic
Ability: Fright (lowers opposing team's Special Attack when sent in; keeps away low-leveled wind encounters)
Hidden ability: Bad Dreams

Horrnor could be best described as "a blue twisted french horn ghost that wears a mask with six eyes."

BST:
HP: 75
Attack: 40
Defense: 75
Sp. Attack: 150
Sp. Defense: 90
Speed: 70
Total: 500

It's meant to be a glass cannon, given its typing and meh defenses.
---
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
#45Chandler014Posted 9/30/2013 5:29:37 PM
Toxirim (Not the best Pokemon name, but it's all i could think of.)
Dragon/Poison
Toxin Strike:
Any Poison or Dragon attacks receive a 1.5 Boost in Power, at the cost of Defense and Sp. Def lowering everytime a move of that type is used. Type Boosting items will not increase Power.
HP: 80
Attack: 70
Def: 90
Sp. Atk: 130
Sp. Def: 130
Speed: 100
Stat Total: 600
---
The official Slapper of Englishhedgehog and MetalFalchionPinch. Bow Before my Slapping Fury!
Team Miror For Life! Card: http://i.imgur.com/qWGIb65.png
#46wookieworker89(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 5:58:43 PM
17Master posted...
Sammuthegreat posted...
rant about OP fake Pokemon

Dude. TC never said "try to keep the mons within the realm of balance". And few people would want their imagined Pokemon to be bad. I understand where you're coming from/what you're getting at, but it's all in fun.

Thank you.
My "Trio" I made to compliment each other.
Huge DEF & Can't be hit by Special with Big SPA.
Huge SPD, Can't be hit by Physical Big ATK.
Massive attacks but no defense.
Massive defences but no attack.

Are they gonna happen? Not likely...but they work between themselves. So in a sense they are "balanced" just not within the actual world of Pokemon.

Besides, this is all for fun, to give people something to do while we wait for the release. If you want to make a "believable & balanced" pokemon within the game...be my guest. I just like seeing what people think, what they want/like.
#4717MasterPosted 9/30/2013 6:23:22 PM
Thyone - Vampiric Pokemon
Dark/Flying
100% Female
EV Yield: 1 Speed
Humanshape and Flying Egg groups

Energy Drain - When this Pokemon successfully uses an attack that makes contact, it absorbs one fourth the damage inflicted to its HP. Does not stack with attacks that steal HP. If an HP stealing attack is used, whichever effect restores more HP takes place.
or
Frenzy - When this Pokemon first enters the battle, its Attack, Special Attack, and Speed increase one level for three turns, but its Defense and Special Defense decrease for three turns. This effect ends if the user leaves the battlefield, and unused turns are forfeit. If first Pokemon in the party, reduces wild encounter rate for lower level Pokemon.

HP: 50
Atk: 60
Def: 35
SpA: 60
SDef: 35
Spd: 60

BST: 300

L1: Scratch, Leer
L6: Sweet Kiss
L11: Gust
L15: Bite
L20: Captivate
L26: Wing Attack
L30: Frighten (Dark type, 20 PP, 90 Acc, lowers target Def and SpDef by 1 stage)
L35: Dark Pulse
L41: Nasty Plot
L45: Lifestealer (Dark type, 5 PP, 90 Acc, reduces target's HP by half of current, makes contact)
L50: Galeforce (Flying type, Special, 100 BP, 90 Acc, 30% chance to raise user's Speed +1)
L56: Demon Cradle (Dark type, Physical, 120 BP, 100 Acc, user takes 1/4 recoil damage, makes contact)
Evolves into Thyia at L 18.

Thyia - Vampiric Pokemon
Dark/Flying
EV yield - 1 Speed, 1 Attack
Same abilities as Thyone

HP: 70
Atk: 80
Def: 45
SpA: 80
SDef: 45
Spd: 80

BST: 400

L1: Scratch, Leer, Sweet Kiss
L13: Gust
L17: Bite
L22: Captivate
L28: Wing Attack
L32: Frighten
L37: Dark Pulse
L43: Nasty Plot
L47: Lifestealer
L52: Galeforce
L56: Demon Cradle

Evolves into Thana with the use of a Dusk Stone.

Thana - Vampiric Pokemon
Dark/Flying
EV Yield: 1 Speed, 1 Attack, 1 Special Attack.

HP: 80
Atk: 110
Def: 60
SpA: 110
SDef: 60
Spd: 115

BST: 535

L1: Scratch, Leer, Sweet Kiss
L13: Gust
L17: Bite
L22: Captivate
L28: Wing Attack
L32: Frighten
L37: Dark Pulse
L43: Nasty Plot
L47: Heart Break (Dark type, Physical, 80 BP, 100 Acc, makes contact. If the target is of opposite gender and does not have Oblivious, reduces its Attack by one stage)
L52: Wind Slicer (Flying type, Special, 60 BP, 100 Acc, inflicts super effective damage against Rock and Steel types)
L56: Demon Cradle

Notable TM moves (using Gen V. Including but not limited to these): Hone Claws, Calm Mind, Taunt, Light Screen/Reflect/Safeguard, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Dream Eater, U-Turn.

I'm aware that she's ridonkulous due to Mix capability, wtf Abilities, and not really being that fragile considering the offense.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#48Thepenguinking2Posted 9/30/2013 9:22:30 PM
I have a pokemon idea, but I can't think up the BST, so here's a few ability ideas:
Sap Needles: 30% chance to steal HP from the opponent on contact and heal yourself for half of that.
Combat randomize
Swaps Sp. ATK and Physical attack stats
Freezecoldbody
10% chance to freeze the opponent on contact
Speed Seek
The faster you are than the opponent, the more likely you will get crits.
Boaster
Sp. ATK version of Moxie
Sensitive Skin
When hit with contact, Defense rises.
---
"The best part about the internet is that you can make up quotes"George Washington
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and WF!
#49avenue20Posted 10/1/2013 3:18:01 AM
Try to make Pseudo-Legendaries :D

Gen 1: Dragon/Flying
Gen 2: Rock/Dark
Gen 3: Dragon/Flying + Steel/Psychic
Gen 4: Dragon/Ground
Gen 5: Dragon/Dark
Gen 6: ?

I'm bored with dragon , so i will go with Dark/Ghost (X exclusive) and Fairy/Ghost (Y exclusive)

Dark/Ghost type will focus on speed, defence and attack but had low special defence and Fairy/ghost will focus on special defence, defence and special attack but had low speed.

The Fairy/Ghost design may resemble fallen angel and The Dark/Ghost design may resemble Zan from monster rancher.

The Dark/Ghost exclusive moves are Nightmare Dance (Dark Moves, Increase Attack, Defence, Speed by 1 stages) and Faerie's Dance for the Fairy/Ghost (Fairy Moves, Increase defence, special defence and special attack by 1 stages).

The Fairy/Ghost will get Magic Guard Ability and The Dark/Ghost will get Insomnia Ability.
#50darkdragonflamePosted 10/1/2013 3:37:19 AM
Zangoose evo
Normal/Fighting
Trait: Toxic adaptability (When poisoned this pokemon ATK increases with 50% and the poison damage is nullified)
HP: 83
Atk: 120
Def: 75
Sp.A: 70
Sp.D: 75
Spe: 110
Total BS: 533

New moves
Level: ExtremeSpeed (lvl. 55)
TM: EQ, Stone Edge
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards