This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokedex Entries

#1BarelyIntiatedPosted 9/29/2013 11:29:37 PM
Is anyone excited for the new entries that will come with each pokemon?

I mean, yeah they're irrelevant to the story. But just reading them gives a deeper back story to each pokemon and I find that to be unique.
#2ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/29/2013 11:31:25 PM
Well of course !!!! the info is always interesting
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#3StarFoxFan1Posted 9/29/2013 11:32:31 PM
I always love pokedex entries, there the reason I try to catch them all.
---
---
Insert signature here.
#4BarelyIntiated(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 11:50:51 PM
Isn't it!?

I wonder if they're going to give entries to Mega Evolution's?
#5ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/29/2013 11:53:57 PM
BarelyIntiated posted...
Isn't it!?

Pokedex entry - They are Mega .....No ...really they are Just Look

xD
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#6ssbmrocksPosted 9/29/2013 11:54:23 PM
BarelyIntiated posted...
Isn't it!?

Huh, I never thought of that, that could be interesting. I'd love to see what they say about Mega Amphaross.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#7JackSolomonPosted 9/29/2013 11:55:00 PM
I always look forward to the nightmarish descriptions of how Pokemon kill people or exist. Like Whismur's: "Whismur is very timid. If it starts to cry loudly, it becomes startled by its own crying and cries even harder. When it finally stops crying, the Pokémon goes to sleep, all tired out."

So basically, it gets startled, it screams, scares itself even more, until it cries and screams itself to sleep. And then it wakes up and repeats the process over and over again until it evolves.
#8BarelyIntiated(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 11:58:26 PM
JackSolomon posted...
I always look forward to the nightmarish descriptions of how Pokemon kill people or exist. Like Whismur's: "Whismur is very timid. If it starts to cry loudly, it becomes startled by its own crying and cries even harder. When it finally stops crying, the Pokémon goes to sleep, all tired out."

So basically, it gets startled, it screams, scares itself even more, until it cries and screams itself to sleep. And then it wakes up and repeats the process over and over again until it evolves.

And this is a pokemon, so cries are usually screeches.

That means, everyone else has to suffer from ringing in their ears to more lethal damage to their ear drums.
#9JackSolomonPosted 9/30/2013 12:01:46 AM
BarelyIntiated posted...
And this is a pokemon, so cries are usually screeches.

That means, everyone else has to suffer from ringing in their ears to more lethal damage to their ear drums.

It suddenly occurs to me someone (maybe me, maybe not) should make a thread, the purpose of which is to gather the most nightmarish Pokedex entries and why exactly they're nightmarish... Hm...
#10Gleason037Posted 9/30/2013 12:04:21 AM
Vileplume's FR entry mentions its stench being able to make people pass out from 1.25 miles away.
---
PSN: Gleason037
3DS FC: Eh, tell me why you want it and sure.