This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if a Champion returns I hope it is Alder instead of Cynthia.

#21andsoitendsPosted 9/30/2013 3:44:21 PM
Actually, I would like some more Lance, complete with a new team of

Salamence
Haxorus
Altaria
Hydreigon
Garchomp
Dragonite
---
Why are spiders born with the knowledge to spin webs? F*** you. That's why. - MWNP
#22joker120Posted 9/30/2013 3:45:26 PM
Alder jumps off cliffs like a badass.
---
soul silver FC:1505 7978 9391; pearl FC:3911 0786 2278
#23MoskidoPosted 9/30/2013 3:49:42 PM
andsoitends posted...

Salamence
Haxorus
Altaria
Hydreigon
Garchomp
Dragonite

And not include Tyrantrum? Wha...?
---
GT: XBPD x OVOXO
"Lebron James finally got a ring. Anything can happen now, I guess." - Myself.
#24FullAutoCVTPosted 9/30/2013 3:49:55 PM
andsoitends posted...

Salamence
Haxorus
Altaria
Hydreigon
Garchomp
Dragonite

Interesting. I would've expected Kingdra or Druddigon. (Maybe Noivern or some new pseudo from this game as well)
#25GeminiDeusPosted 9/30/2013 3:51:04 PM
Kuraikawa posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
Alder was boring and forgettable.

I have to agree. I can't remember one thing about him.

Of course, I don't really remember anything about many other champions either. The only thing I remember is Cynthia likes Pokemon myths. Not exactly a great character. But then again, there are no good characters in Pokemon.

I can at least remember all the other Champion's teams. I can't remember a damn thing about Alder.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#26AKC12Posted 9/30/2013 3:51:06 PM
Alder seems similar to Jiraiya from Naruto. Jiraiya is an awesome character. They just have to make Alder as awesome as him somehow.
#27darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 3:52:40 PM
Kuraikawa posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
Alder was boring and forgettable.

I have to agree. I can't remember one thing about him.

Of course, I don't really remember anything about many other champions either. The only thing I remember is Cynthia likes Pokemon myths. Not exactly a great character. But then again, there are no good characters in Pokemon.

Alder was more interested in being friends with Pokemon and traveling and tries to teach Cheren that being strong isn't enough. You also need to bond with your Pokemon.

Alder prized strength above all else until his first Larvesta/Volcarona died when he was younger. So, he began traveling and giving 6 hour friendship speeches.
---
http://i.imgur.com/kicwsS1.jpg made it myself
A whole new region~
#28PK_StreetPosted 9/30/2013 3:52:48 PM
How about since this is a new game, we get all new people and no one else.

No cameos :U
---
You finally got here.This is the first "Your Sanctuary" location. But it's mine now.Take it from me, if you dare...
White FC: 2580 6025 9288
#29darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 3:56:24 PM
PK_Street posted...
How about since this is a new game, we get all new people and no one else.

No cameos :U

Not likely. I mean old Pokemon are returning instead of it being another "new Pokemon only", but I guess it has to be that way since according to some interview only old Pokemon are getting Mega forms.

I think it is so they can judge the new Pokemon's popularity and balance in the meta-game then give them megas in XY2/Z whatever.

They've added formes before to third/second versions. They can add mega evolutions possibly.
---
http://i.imgur.com/kicwsS1.jpg made it myself
A whole new region~
#30tvecthetrexPosted 9/30/2013 3:56:48 PM
Adler is the best developed champion we have ever had...

A once proud trainer that lost one of his pokemon, most likely being too reckless in battle, and then travels around the very region he is the champion of to reconnect with what made him great in the first place: comradery

Yeah he falls short of when N beats him but that just adds to his character and shows that even he has room to grow. He isn't this almighty flawless champion but a real person.