This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

my thoughts on Greninja

#1MrprowleyPosted 9/30/2013 7:02:46 AM
hello gang Mr Prowley here sharing my thoughts on the whole Greninja topic. Ive posted my thoughts on the frog on numerous post and I say i like it alot IF ITS REAL. Alot of you hate it cuz the tongue scarf looks ridiculous, that's your opinion and I respect that but in return you should respect the ones who see the design as creative and harsh them before it. Don't judge a book by its cover I mean Emboar was a bit disappointment but I know theirs people who find its design cool and I can sorta see their piont of view. Also the typing many of posters saying its going be water/flying and Ive been denying it but then I remembered another water starters final form typing Empoleon thanks to it is normally affected by fire and grass meaning Infernape fire attacks will do normal damage and its fighting stab attacks are Se damage and same goes for Torterra. I dont like this personally due it breaks the triangle and breaks how the staters relate to ench other, also it leaves Inernape in a superior niche do that it has Se STAB attacks to use on both its rival starters; so I hope froakie doesnt go water/flying cuz it would neutralize its grass weakness
#2Great_ReapettePosted 9/30/2013 7:04:45 AM
tl;dr
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#3JackSolomonPosted 9/30/2013 7:06:15 AM
Mr. Prowley, what went wrong in your head?

What makes you think it's legit, Mr. Prowley? Did you talk with the dead?

... Sorry, couldn't resist. Regardless, tolerance is always a nice thing to preach. But I prefer when it's preached in multiple paragraphs.
#4StevenDrkPrincePosted 9/30/2013 7:08:53 AM
I love Greninja, and I'd love to read this but it hurts my eyes.
---
3DS FC: 4296-3067-2375 - $teven from Kalos
"War. War never changes." LOOKING FOR PUDGE
#5Mrprowley(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 7:11:48 AM
JackSolomon posted...
Mr. Prowley, what went wrong in your head?

What makes you think it's legit, Mr. Prowley? Did you talk with the dead?

... Sorry, couldn't resist. Regardless, tolerance is always a nice thing to preach. But I prefer when it's preached in multiple paragrajphs.

lol i love that! but I dont think its legit or its fake im neutral till oct 12. and I didnt mean to preach but to vent that one little leak turn a board into a screaming flame war.
#6TyranidomegaPosted 9/30/2013 7:13:05 AM
StevenDrkPrince posted...

I'll help.

TL;DR Greninja is pretty cool, people shouldn't bash the design choice of it loosing it's bubble scarf and replacing it with its tongue. I think it'll be water/flying type
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#7Mrprowley(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 7:14:04 AM
StevenDrkPrince posted...

sorry for the bad grammar i tried fix as many mistakes at I could with spellcheck but my computer was acting slower then Obama and hard to go back and correct.
#8JackSolomonPosted 9/30/2013 7:14:59 AM
Mrprowley posted...
lol i love that! but I dont think its legit or its fake im neutral till oct 12. and I didnt mean to preach but to vent that one little leak turn a board into a screaming flame war.

... I'll be honest, pretty much everything does that. But my complaint wasn't the preaching, it was the format. People would be significantly more inclined to read what you have to say if you spaced it out into paragraphs.