This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Out of the pokemon revealed, which one/ones seem the most forgettable?

#131BountyanPosted 9/30/2013 5:23:00 PM
Scatterbug or Spewpa.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#132TaaronPosted 9/30/2013 5:24:52 PM
xGummiBearsx posted...
I forgot.

---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#133GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 5:26:42 PM
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

Why are you such a coward? Just post your reason. This could have ended already if you will just post why I'm wrong. When you do let others decide who is right and who is wrong. I won't argue with your reason we will just let others decide.

As I posted previously, you resort to insults to "win" an argument. Oh, and by the way, keep referring to the paradox statement when you tell me to post my reason again. You will just refute it, and, as I preciously stated, no one else, at least here, cares about ridding idiocy from the world.

I done with you, you're not very intelligent.

Coming from the guy who can't argue with intelligent thought. Do you not understand why I won't post it again? If so, look at the paradox and keep staring it at it. Clearly, since you haven't gotten it by now, you are the one lacking in intelligence. And, once again, if someone else is going to support either of us, they would have done it by now. Look at the topic, no one else cares about this.

(BTW, I'm surprised this topic hasn't been modded yet.)

The reason you are unintelligent is because you claim you are tired of posting the same thing i over and over even though you have yet to post it once. You are a troll because no living thing can naturally be as ludicrous as you are being.

I have reason to believe you have a lack of an ability to reread posts. Furthermore, I am not tired of posting that again, I just know, that, from my examinations, I would have to continue to post it to an infinite degree. Thus, the pigeon and the paradox.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#134Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/30/2013 5:28:14 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...

I have reason to believe you have a lack of an ability to reread posts. Furthermore, I am not tired of posting that again, I just know, that, from my examinations, I would have to continue to post it to an infinite degree. Thus, the pigeon and the paradox.

Then post it and see what happens.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#135GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 5:32:27 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...

I already know what will happen, so to lessen further pointless bickering, look back at the previous posts and you will find it.
---
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#136Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/30/2013 5:35:31 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

I already know what will happen, so to lessen further pointless bickering, look back at the previous posts and you will find it.

1, you can't know the future only predict it and predictions can be wrong.
2, I have looked back and I can not find it.
3, instead of telling me where to find just post it.
4, if you refuse to post it because you think it would just continue the bickering then why tell me to find it?
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#137GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 5:39:12 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

4, if you refuse to post it because you think it would just continue the bickering then why tell me to find it?

Look at half of my posts on the second page and the ones at the beginning of this page, you'd see them if you would accept any further comments on my part. And, I know what will happen because a clear pattern that has emerged, so this inanity of an argument will continue perpetually until you realize the true nature of your terrible logic. Also, if you find it instead of me posting it again, you can already see your answer because you are far too stubborn to realize your fallacy.
---
#138Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/30/2013 5:41:37 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

Look at half of my posts on the second page and the ones at the beginning of this page, you'd see them if you would accept any further comments on my part. And, I know what will happen because a clear pattern that has emerged, so this inanity of an argument will continue perpetually until you realize the true nature of your terrible logic. Also, if you find it instead of me posting it again, you can already see your answer because you are far too stubborn to realize your fallacy.

OMG just post it! I can't find it! Until you do your wrong so deal with it! I'm done until you post the damn thing.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#139GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 5:43:27 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

OMG just post it! I can't find it! Until you do your wrong so deal with it! I'm done until you post the damn thing.

My point exactly, you cannot be reasoned with as what will be said has already been said, and you have not realized the sheer stupidity of your logic.
---
#140Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/30/2013 5:44:48 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

My point exactly, you cannot be reasoned with as what will be said has already been said, and you have not realized the sheer stupidity of your logic.

Last post, please can someone else tell him he is being stupid?
---
I am the true Yveltal.