This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Out of the pokemon revealed, which one/ones seem the most forgettable?

#151Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/30/2013 6:00:20 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

No, being illogical is your specialty. However, I don't think your restaurant has been getting good reviews because of that. I am stating the truth, which is that I have already said what I would say and you have already dismissed it because you cannot accept that your argument is a fallacy. I.e. You are the pigeon.

Realy? I'm not the one refuses to post my argument. Continuing to tell the other person to find it even though you know it doesn't exist is illogical. I don't get how you can be this ignorant unless you are 9 years old.

I already said it. What part of that do you not understand? Also, if I say it again, you will merely deny the facts once more. The idiocy of the world surprises me.

You are an idiot. I'm done.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#152GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 6:03:21 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

No, being illogical is your specialty. However, I don't think your restaurant has been getting good reviews because of that. I am stating the truth, which is that I have already said what I would say and you have already dismissed it because you cannot accept that your argument is a fallacy. I.e. You are the pigeon.

Realy? I'm not the one refuses to post my argument. Continuing to tell the other person to find it even though you know it doesn't exist is illogical. I don't get how you can be this ignorant unless you are 9 years old.

I already said it. What part of that do you not understand? Also, if I say it again, you will merely deny the facts once more. The idiocy of the world surprises me.

An idiot to you, maybe. You do not understand my argument, yet you deny it, such is foolishness. Your problem is that you are blind to anyone's logic but your own.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#153Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/30/2013 7:25:53 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

An idiot to you, maybe. You do not understand my argument, yet you deny it, such is foolishness. Your problem is that you are blind to anyone's logic but your own.

Denying the nonexistent is only logical. You claim I deny your post when it does not exist and then claim my reasoning is illogical without any reasons other than because your right and I'm wrong. Tell me how is saying a picture of a pokemon is fake not saying that it is not identical? Just really simply say as to why. Don't say you've already done so because you haven't and if you have I can not find it so saying you have will get us nowhere, and don't say posting it will get nowhere either. Now I leave you to think about this as I sleep so I have enough energy to teach my class tomorrow. If the only thing you have in response is you already have posted it, just quit, that argument is redundant and their is no logical reason as to why you can't other than you have no counter argument.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#154leonodoPosted 9/30/2013 7:28:42 PM
WHAHHAHAHHTHAHT?!?!
The butterfly lane is my favourite, followed by the panda :(
---
Sunshine is overrated...
#155GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 7:30:36 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

Denying the nonexistent is only logical. You claim I deny your post when it does not exist and then claim my reasoning is illogical without any reasons other than because your right and I'm wrong. Tell me how is saying a picture of a pokemon is fake not saying that it is not identical? Just really simply say as to why. Don't say you've already done so because you haven't and if you have I can not find it so saying you have will get us nowhere, and don't say posting it will get nowhere either. Now I leave you to think about this as I sleep so I have enough energy to teach my class tomorrow. If the only thing you have in response is you already have posted it, just quit, that argument is redundant and their is no logical reason as to why you can't other than you have no counter argument.

I thought you smartened up when you stopped for a while. As I said before, you are not accepting my counter-proposal and say that I do not have one. Plus, you are heavily misinterpreting my words because of the text-based medium. Third, my statement about not saying it for the nth time is true because since you have denied it and continued to deny it, then you will deny it once more. There, ya' happy.
---
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#156BionicLotusPosted 9/30/2013 7:35:42 PM
Honedge . When they were announcing a new evolution, my mind didn't even go to that, I had completely forgotten about it.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3342-4877 - Martin
#157abcDSBTPosted 9/30/2013 7:50:56 PM
What the HELL have you two been fighting about for 100+ posts, and WHAT does it have to do with the topic at hand?!

Viviloon line. Generic Bug/Flying butterfly. Not even cool like then Gen V bugs, and likely will not be as powerful as they were.
---
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
3DS FC: 1977-0538-5534
#158GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 7:52:51 PM
abcDSBT posted...
What the HELL have you two been fighting about for 100+ posts, and WHAT does it have to do with the topic at hand?!

Viviloon line. Generic Bug/Flying butterfly. Not even cool like then Gen V bugs, and likely will not be as powerful as they were.

He said something stupid, so I responded.

Then he said another stupid comment, so I responded once more.

Eventually, that happened.
---
#159Soul_of_YveltalPosted 10/1/2013 3:41:47 AM
abcDSBT posted...

This guy is being an idiot. He denies that saying a picture of a pokemon is fake is also saying that it is not identical to the pokemon that it is supposed to be.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#160TjayroganPosted 10/1/2013 10:10:44 AM
The fairy electric mouse. We do not need another pikachu knockoff
---
The darker it gets, the brighter light shine( the Ro)