This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the most attractive male main character?

#21Sloth9230Posted 9/30/2013 3:40:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22Sloth9230Posted 9/30/2013 3:45:19 PM
FullAutoCVT posted...
Let me get this straight; ITT we're rating which prepubescent boys we find the most attractive? I seriously hope that means I'm about twice the age of the others on this board....

All the girls are too well developed to not have started puberty, assuming the guys are the same age that means they probably started as well. Also, there is nothing wrong with finding someone attractive, regardless of their age. Whether you act on that attraction and whether that is or is not morally wrong is a different story.
#23kratos_jadelovePosted 9/30/2013 3:50:15 PM
I don't know their anime names, but here goes...
Not Diamond, not Ruby...How the heck am I supposed to know? Green's not on the list, so I'm just kinda stuck.
I guess Black. Gold's just adorable, not really "attractive", and Red...I don't know.
Black. Someone tell me his anime name and I'll vote for him.
---
I was so pissed off, I named my Timburr Dexter. Worst season finale ever.
#24iciclebladePosted 9/30/2013 3:52:17 PM
Im more partial to silver TBO, but i guess red.
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode I Petition to get Digimon: Redigitize localized. Sign if you want it to come stateside
#25Sloth9230Posted 9/30/2013 3:53:59 PM
kratos_jadelove posted...
Not Diamond, not Ruby...How the heck am I supposed to know? Green's not on the list, so I'm just kinda stuck.
I guess Black. Gold's just adorable, not really "attractive", and Red...I don't know.

Hilbert.
#26FullAutoCVTPosted 9/30/2013 3:57:33 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
FullAutoCVT posted...
Let me get this straight; ITT we're rating which prepubescent boys we find the most attractive? I seriously hope that means I'm about twice the age of the others on this board....

All the girls are too well developed to not have started puberty, assuming the guys are the same age that means they probably started as well. Also, there is nothing wrong with finding someone attractive, regardless of their age. Whether you act on that attraction and whether that is or is not morally wrong is a different story.

Woah there. Mens rea is the #1 cause of actus reas. Dangerous thoughts and desires will often lead you to dangerous behaviors.

Btw, the majority of the player characters appear to be about 9-12 years of age, which can be at various early stages of puberty, but not even halfway done.
#27Sloth9230Posted 9/30/2013 4:02:20 PM
FullAutoCVT posted...

Btw, the majority of the player characters appear to be about 9-12 years of age, which can be at various early stages of puberty, but not even halfway done.

Red is 11, no other character has there age confirmed but none appear to be younger than him. And early stages of puberty is still past pre-pubescent.
#28IcyWind14Posted 9/30/2013 4:06:02 PM

These aren't their anime names, these are their game names.
---
Not changing this sig until Capcom starts giving a damn about Mega Man again.
#29kratos_jadelovePosted 9/30/2013 4:40:00 PM
IcyWind14 posted...

These aren't their anime names, these are their game names.

And the manga names.
#30theGirlyGamerPosted 9/30/2013 9:10:33 PM
Calem is a little cutie.
---
3DS FC: 0404 - 5727 - 2798
Visit my blog at girly-gamer.blogspot.com