This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Flare

#1MrprowleyPosted 9/30/2013 4:45:33 PM
I have a feeling I am going really hate this group. They want make a "Beautiful world" these guys just scream uptight douches bags that think they are better then everybody else cuz they are the "pretty" people. However this region is based on France so it does fit, just cant wait to tear these barbie dolls down. Whats your outlook on this team? i miss team rocket...
#2BrightStar7Posted 9/30/2013 4:48:12 PM
I think they're fabulous. But I feel Xerosic has his own agenda and isn't as shallow as the rest. He's probably the real villain although its obvious he's not the leader.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#3AiryikPosted 9/30/2013 4:51:50 PM
Team flare just seems like a gay team, not that that is a bad thing they just seem gay to me. I figure that's why they are team "flare" like flaming.
#4PlasmashedgehogPosted 9/30/2013 4:53:34 PM
Their goal is to make the world beautiful, yet they have the single ugliest dude in pokemon history as a high ranking member.
---
someone in a parallel dimension is trying to find Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up",but can only find videos of the upcoming pokemon.
#5Mrprowley(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 4:53:56 PM
BrightStar7 posted...
I think they're fabulous. But I feel Xerosic has his own agenda and isn't as shallow as the rest. He's probably the real villain although its obvious he's not the leader.

shallow thanks for that....I hate shallow people reason why Im sorta peeved at leaked Greninja hate cuz it looks hideous. To me its cool if its real and but yes, when one these self loving tightwads tell me how bad I look I am going take pleasure sicking my pokemon on them.