This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Fennekin to feminine?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Fennekin to feminine?

User Info: yoshirulezzz

yoshirulezzz
3 years ago#1
It just looks so girly for some reason. Looking at Braixen, I'm not looking forward to seeing the final evo as it might turn into a queen witch/mage thing with a wand. I want it look like an Intimidating fire fox that gains a fighting type to prove it's masculinity.

User Info: Wyvern56

Wyvern56
3 years ago#2
*too
3DS Friend Code: 4425-1467-2163

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
3 years ago#3
It's fine.
Gamer for life, 32 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.

User Info: Umuru

Umuru
3 years ago#4
Time to try something besides your go to Fire starter if you need tough all the time.

User Info: ChibiDeidara

ChibiDeidara
3 years ago#5
No it's Not it looks Awesome to me
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
3 years ago#6
It's probably feminine because Foxes in Japanese mythology are based on womanly designs. (Not always but far more often than masculine or male based designs)

Even with European flavor added to the design that doesn't remove other aspects such as the above mentioned.

Edit: I think it's just fine though.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.

User Info: ChibiDeidara

ChibiDeidara
3 years ago#7
Mewtwo_soul posted...
It's probably feminine because Foxes in Japanese mythology are based on womanly designs. (Not always but far more often than masculine or male based designs)

Even with European flavor added to the design that doesn't remove other aspects such as the above mentioned.

Edit: I think it's just fine though.

this ! =)
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-

User Info: WTFNightmare

WTFNightmare
3 years ago#8
Yes.
I'll Teach You Fear

User Info: BrightStar7

BrightStar7
3 years ago#9
No matter how feminine it is it shall still be male majority. I think people forget male Munna exist. If you remember that you should never question anything else.
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<

User Info: Mrprowley

Mrprowley
3 years ago#10
this guy has a a male superiority complex and is afraid of getting beat up by women!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Fennekin to feminine?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived