This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: since kalos is split into 3

#1LightningAce11Posted 9/30/2013 5:12:10 PM
The left part is only accessible by Pokemon y and right side is for Pokemon x. The middle is for both. You have to connect with the other version to unlock the whole region.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#2darkshadowspawnPosted 9/30/2013 5:18:06 PM
No worries...my wife is getting the other version. If I were single (and I'm glad I'm not), I'd have purchased both myself.
---
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
#3DeathtatorPosted 9/30/2013 5:21:20 PM
Seems like a Load of Trolls.
Do I seriously have to link up to receive my missing 2 badges and elite 4 challenge? If so that's just unsettling game design. Worse then any game with DAY 1 DLC.
#4Great_ReapettePosted 9/30/2013 5:28:19 PM
Deathtator posted...
Do I seriously have to link up to receive my missing 2 badges and elite 4 challenge? If so that's just unsettling game design. Worse then any game with DAY 1 DLC.

What if the Gyms and the E4 are ALL IN THE MIDDLE?
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#5Zeth_CrossPosted 9/30/2013 5:59:10 PM
It would be neat if there were only one or two areas that were only accessible by certain game versions. For example, a forest where X players meet Xerneas and a mountain where Y players meet Yveltal.
However, splitting it so that certain gyms are restricted to one version makes the game unbeatable for some people (ie. me), which would be a cruel, cruel game design choice.
---
Currently thinking about modding my PSP's hardware, don't know if I'll ever get to it though...
#6Pontificus32390Posted 9/30/2013 6:02:44 PM
maybe have a total of 12 gyms. 4 in the shared area and 4 in each separate area. you could still get 8 to fight E4
---
First Build: i5 3570k @ 4.3 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2 x HIS 7870 IceQ 2GB | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 1TB WD Caviar Black
#7DeathtatorPosted 9/30/2013 6:03:02 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Deathtator posted...

What if the Gyms and the E4 are ALL IN THE MIDDLE?

wouldn't that essentially make the 2 extra area's meaningless space? Not to mention A smaller region then JOHTO.
#8LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 6:04:45 PM
No no, half the gyms on either side so you can't progress with the story unless you link up with the second version.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#9legitgamer405Posted 9/30/2013 6:05:51 PM
I'd link up with a friend.
---
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me before adding.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X Board! Can't wait for X and Y!
#10Xenesis XenonPosted 9/30/2013 6:07:32 PM
Alternate versions of pokemon with more than mostly superficial differences!?

Inconceivable!
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.