This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Froakie's "evolution", Greninja...

#1StartsWithAnHPosted 9/30/2013 5:24:24 PM
Is 100% fake. I can promise you that. Don't ask how I can. Don't expect me to elaborate. But I can tell you, promise you, this "Greninja" is a big fakemon.
---
Talk to me if you're an artist too! DA account: RamenFlavouredLinings.deviantart.com
#2Kratos1173Posted 9/30/2013 5:24:44 PM
Okay.
---
The official Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca of the Dissidia Duodecim board.
#3THE_WTF_PANDAPosted 9/30/2013 5:25:32 PM
This is way more reassuring than all the other topics stating the opposite. Why should we believe you over them?
---
PSN ID The_WTF_Panda / Origins ID Thom_Thistle
Steam ID thewtfpanda / I need friends for BF3(PC)/Crysis3(PC)/KZ Mercs(PSV)
#4MrprowleyPosted 9/30/2013 5:25:44 PM
okay thanks for sharing NOW CAN WE JUST LET GENINJA REST ALREADY!!!!
#5Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/30/2013 5:27:18 PM
Just like the starters last gen. I remember many topics just claiming it and making false promises without any proof in the same way.

No I will not support your opinion on the subject, nor will I instantly believe either side. I will also not disbelieve either possibility just due to lacking of information.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#6SirPikachuPosted 9/30/2013 5:27:30 PM
But it's a leak that came from a source that has NO credit whatsoever, and then the leaker said it was fake, but he was obviously lying so he wouldn't get in trouble, so HOW COULD IT BE FAKE?

Some people are just really gullible when they're desperate for their precious leaks.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#7Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/30/2013 5:28:52 PM
SirPikachu posted...
But it's a leak that came from a source that has NO credit whatsoever, and then the leaker said it was fake, but he was obviously lying so he wouldn't get in trouble, so HOW COULD IT BE FAKE?

Some people are just really gullible when they're desperate for their precious leaks.

Same as the leaker of the starters last gen.

You're not really helping your argument, you're actually hurting it. Just due to past example.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#8SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/30/2013 5:29:34 PM
I like Greninja. Come at me bro.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#9SirPikachuPosted 9/30/2013 5:32:02 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Same as the leaker of the starters last gen.

You're not really helping your argument, you're actually hurting it. Just due to past example.

Oh well since all the forms of the starters leaked at the same time last gen that TOTALLY gives evidence that this is ABSOLUTLY REAL!

Seriously, that's a really dumb argument.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#10MrprowleyPosted 9/30/2013 5:32:35 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
I like Greninja. Come at me bro.

Me too but if i keep hearing about over and over like a broken record im going go awol! we got 11 days till the game releases and then we will what is true and what is not true, till then let it rest.