This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Froakie's "evolution", Greninja...

#11Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/30/2013 5:34:17 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
But it's a leak that came from a source that has NO credit whatsoever, and then the leaker said it was fake, but he was obviously lying so he wouldn't get in trouble, so HOW COULD IT BE FAKE?

Some people are just really gullible when they're desperate for their precious leaks.

Same as the leaker of the starters last gen.

You're not really helping your argument, you're actually hurting it. Just due to past example.

Oh well since all the forms of the starters leaked at the same time last gen that TOTALLY gives evidence that this is ABSOLUTLY REAL!

Seriously, that's a really dumb argument.

That's a stupid argument you're proposing.

When the starters last gen were presented. The leaker had LITTLE credibility. Even Serebii who I conversed with multiple times on Game Faqs at first thought they may indeed be fake. (it was listed as unlikely) then a few days later it was confirmed as fact by Serebii.

I'm not saying it's instantly true, but your water holds no weight to go "It's automatically false." Your logic is just as bad as the reverse.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#12SirPikachuPosted 9/30/2013 5:38:25 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
But it's a leak that came from a source that has NO credit whatsoever, and then the leaker said it was fake, but he was obviously lying so he wouldn't get in trouble, so HOW COULD IT BE FAKE?

Some people are just really gullible when they're desperate for their precious leaks.

You're not really helping your argument, you're actually hurting it. Just due to past example.

Oh well since all the forms of the starters leaked at the same time last gen that TOTALLY gives evidence that this is ABSOLUTLY REAL!

When the starters last gen were presented. The leaker had LITTLE credibility. Even Serebii who I conversed with multiple times on Game Faqs at first thought they may indeed be fake. (it was listed as unlikely) then a few days later it was confirmed as fact by Serebii.

I'm not saying it's instantly true, but your water holds no weight to go "It's automatically false." Your logic is just as bad as the reverse.

Well the guy DID say Greninja was fake, I'm pretty sure that's some sound evidence.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#13Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/30/2013 5:40:54 PM(edited)
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Well the guy DID say Greninja was fake, I'm pretty sure that's some sound evidence.

Which the leaker of the original starters from Fifth gen also claimed. Along with claiming they were just "ideas".

Which is why I said your point doesn't prove anything.

I could claim they're real., and since I accidentally predicted the night Sheik in SSBB would be announced on Smash Dojo, I'm obviously a leaker. (Sarcasm obviously even though I did make a topic claiming that night)
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#14GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 5:42:10 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Reminds me of someone.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#15SirPikachuPosted 9/30/2013 5:43:59 PM
Still, this guy has no credibility, and because something happened once, doesn't mean it'll happen again.

If anything, it kinda just points out that he's just trying to recreate the gen 5 fiasco to gain credibility.
---
#16Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/30/2013 5:57:37 PM(edited)
Golurkcanfly posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Reminds me of someone.

What me proposing that it could be potentially real or fake, that saying either is Absolutely real, or absolutely false (which absolution in any argument with knowledge lacking on anything is still stupid.)? Even if you want to argue past arguments, who cares. The only thing that matters in this argument is currently what is up with this statement.

People who dwell only on the past blind side themselves when looking to the future.

Edit: If you weren't directing that comment at me directly, never mind, I thought I made a mistake in your implication. Though there were many implications that could be made from it. My apologies.
---
#17Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/30/2013 5:45:54 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Still, this guy has no credibility, and because something happened once, doesn't mean it'll happen again.

If anything, it kinda just points out that he's just trying to recreate the gen 5 fiasco to gain credibility.

Or it could be exactly the same thing that happened fifth gen.

Your argument is still bad.

Nothing in this argument is absolute.

It's only hypothetical, and or belief.

That's nothing to confirm, or dismiss based on.

Because how do we know that person isn't using reverse psychology to make themselves look fake by acting the same as fifth gen leaker thus making them look less credible? Oh wait, they could be.
---
#18feeltheninjutsuPosted 9/30/2013 5:48:53 PM
Rookie > Brigadier > Ninja
---
"Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail." - Dwight Schrute
"I don't get high, life keeps me at a decent height." -Lupe Fiasco
#19SirPikachuPosted 9/30/2013 5:53:53 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Because how do we know that person isn't using reverse psychology to make themselves look fake by acting the same as fifth gen leaker thus making them look less credible? Oh wait, they could be.

Your starting to sound like that golurk guy with the "stupid argument" even though you're just rambling on, like Golurk.

And notice I never even said it's absolute. I said there's a lot of evidence to him being fake, but people are just jumping on the boat of it being real soley because "it happened in gen 5."

Thus, I never said it couldn't happen, I never said I didn't like it(which I actually do, bar the tounge scarf), all I said was that there's a lot of evidence for this random leak to be fake, and not really much for it to be real.

Now, I'm going to go eat some noodles and watch TV, you have a good night.
---
#20Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/30/2013 5:56:31 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Your starting to sound like that golurk guy with the "stupid argument" even though you're just rambling on, like Golurk.

And notice I never even said it's absolute. I said there's a lot of evidence to him being fake, but people are just jumping on the boat of it being real soley because "it happened in gen 5."

Thus, I never said it couldn't happen, I never said I didn't like it(which I actually do, bar the tounge scarf), all I said was that there's a lot of evidence for this random leak to be fake, and not really much for it to be real.

Now, I'm going to go eat some noodles and watch TV, you have a good night.

None of the arguments for why it is "fake" are substantial.

Do you still not get why your argument is stupid? "He said it was fake." People can say a lot of things, doesn't make it true. He can tell me he created the design for Mewtwo, that doesn't make it true.

The problem is in this incident, nothing is warranting calling him fake as the arguments presented have been countered, each and every single one of them. There is no warrant to predicting it to be fake aside from bias. There is a lot of evidence presented pointing towards it likely being true. (However, I do not care which has more evidence, I do not deal in absolutes unless I know all knowledge.)
---