This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Froakie's "evolution", Greninja...

#21kingtracePosted 9/30/2013 5:56:42 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Still, this guy has no credibility, and because something happened once, doesn't mean it'll happen again.

If anything, it kinda just points out that he's just trying to recreate the gen 5 fiasco to gain credibility.

Or it could be exactly the same thing that happened fifth gen.

Your argument is still bad.

Nothing in this argument is absolute.

It's only hypothetical, and or belief.

That's nothing to confirm, or dismiss based on.

Because how do we know that person isn't using reverse psychology to make themselves look fake by acting the same as fifth gen leaker thus making them look less credible? Oh wait, they could be.

Your starting to sound like that golurk guy with the "stupid argument" even though you're just rambling on, like Golurk.

And notice I never even said it's absolute. I said there's a lot of evidence to him being fake, but people are just jumping on the boat of it being real soley because "it happened in gen 5."

Thus, I never said it couldn't happen, I never said I didn't like it(which I actually do, bar the tounge scarf), all I said was that there's a lot of evidence for this random leak to be fake, and not really much for it to be real.

Now, I'm going to go eat some noodles and watch TV, you have a good night.

I don't like it when people say 'lots of evidence for him being fake'. One of the leakers confirmed it, Hiro refused to say if it was fake or not, there's no evidence of photo tampering, the stats screen is legit, and the poster had overworld photos with it.

There's almost no evidence for him being fake, besides people not liking him.
---
I'm an Atheist, and I'm damn proud of it.
If that offends you for whatever reason, shoot me a PM and I'll correct your misconception.
#22GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 5:57:41 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

Same as the leaker of the starters last gen.

You're not really helping your argument, you're actually hurting it. Just due to past example.

Oh well since all the forms of the starters leaked at the same time last gen that TOTALLY gives evidence that this is ABSOLUTLY REAL!

Seriously, that's a really dumb argument.

That's a stupid argument you're proposing.

When the starters last gen were presented. The leaker had LITTLE credibility. Even Serebii who I conversed with multiple times on Game Faqs at first thought they may indeed be fake. (it was listed as unlikely) then a few days later it was confirmed as fact by Serebii.

I'm not saying it's instantly true, but your water holds no weight to go "It's automatically false." Your logic is just as bad as the reverse.

Reminds me of someone.

What me proposing that it could be potentially real or fake, that saying either is Absolutely real, or absolutely false (which absolution in any argument with knowledge lacking on anything is still stupid.)? Even if you want to argue past arguments, who cares. The only thing that matters in this argument is currently what is up with this statement.

People who dwell only on the past blind side themselves when looking to the future.

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to someone else.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#23Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/30/2013 5:59:22 PM(edited)
@Golurk

Yeah, I just edited that post to apologise if you meant someone else right before you posted this. XD That's my bad.

Edit: and considering he acknowledged your post which wasn't aimed at him it does make me wonder if those two aren't one in the same.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#24GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 6:03:59 PM(edited)
Mewtwo_soul posted...
@Golurk

Yeah, I just edited that post to apologise if you meant someone else right before you posted this. XD That's my bad.

Edit: and considering he acknowledged your post which wasn't aimed at him it does make me wonder if those two aren't one in the same.

That makes sense. There aren't like seventy-five idiots. There are only seventy-four!
---
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#25TheGrayFoxLivesPosted 9/30/2013 6:07:33 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Still, this guy has no credibility, and because something happened once, doesn't mean it'll happen again.

If anything, it kinda just points out that he's just trying to recreate the gen 5 fiasco to gain credibility.

Because how do we know that person isn't using reverse psychology to make themselves look fake by acting the same as fifth gen leaker thus making them look less credible? Oh wait, they could be.

Your starting to sound like that golurk guy with the "stupid argument" even though you're just rambling on, like Golurk.

And notice I never even said it's absolute. I said there's a lot of evidence to him being fake, but people are just jumping on the boat of it being real soley because "it happened in gen 5."

Thus, I never said it couldn't happen, I never said I didn't like it(which I actually do, bar the tounge scarf), all I said was that there's a lot of evidence for this random leak to be fake, and not really much for it to be real.

None of the arguments for why it is "fake" are substantial.

Do you still not get why your argument is stupid? "He said it was fake." People can say a lot of things, doesn't make it true. He can tell me he created the design for Mewtwo, that doesn't make it true.

The problem is in this incident, nothing is warranting calling him fake as the arguments presented have been countered, each and every single one of them. There is no warrant to predicting it to be fake aside from bias. There is a lot of evidence presented pointing towards it likely being true. (However, I do not care which has more evidence, I do not deal in absolutes unless I know all knowledge.)

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes."
#26GallantChaddymnPosted 9/30/2013 6:08:47 PM
Mrprowley posted...
okay thanks for sharing NOW CAN WE JUST LET GENINJA REST ALREADY!!!!

---
Pangoro and Noivern FTW
http://fav.me/d5r70a1
#27GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 6:09:48 PM
TheGrayFoxLives posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
SirPikachu posted...

None of the arguments for why it is "fake" are substantial.

Do you still not get why your argument is stupid? "He said it was fake." People can say a lot of things, doesn't make it true. He can tell me he created the design for Mewtwo, that doesn't make it true.

The problem is in this incident, nothing is warranting calling him fake as the arguments presented have been countered, each and every single one of them. There is no warrant to predicting it to be fake aside from bias. There is a lot of evidence presented pointing towards it likely being true. (However, I do not care which has more evidence, I do not deal in absolutes unless I know all knowledge.)

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

I disagree with that quote, but *High-five*
---
#28StartsWithAnH(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 8:28:20 PM
GallantChaddymn posted...
Mrprowley posted...
okay thanks for sharing NOW CAN WE JUST LET GRENINJA REST ALREADY!!!!

I fixed that for you while I was at it. Next time, if you see a certain kind of topic you don't like, I'd suggest you refrain from posting something like "Let x rest!". It's not relevant at all... *sigh* . I loved the back and forth of arguments, thanks very much. No, I do not have any proof. None of us do right now (except for those who really do lol)

I just wanted to enact one of those typical topics where people say its fake while it's actually unconfirmed. Just wanted to create a little experiment, sorry. But... Personally, *personally*, I think Greninja looks rather fake. I dunno, the tongue scarf, the bubbles disappearing... But this is just my opinion.
---
Talk to me if you're an artist too! DA account: RamenFlavouredLinings.deviantart.com
#29SirPikachuPosted 10/1/2013 3:59:34 AM
StartsWithAnH posted...
GallantChaddymn posted...
Mrprowley posted...
okay thanks for sharing NOW CAN WE JUST LET GRENINJA REST ALREADY!!!!

I fixed that for you while I was at it. Next time, if you see a certain kind of topic you don't like, I'd suggest you refrain from posting something like "Let x rest!". It's not relevant at all... *sigh* . I loved the back and forth of arguments, thanks very much. No, I do not have any proof. None of us do right now (except for those who really do lol)

I just wanted to enact one of those typical topics where people say its fake while it's actually unconfirmed. Just wanted to create a little experiment, sorry. But... Personally, *personally*, I think Greninja looks rather fake. I dunno, the tongue scarf, the bubbles disappearing... But this is just my opinion.

Yea, I got tired of arguing with that guy cuz he was just saying stupid stuff. And then calling ME an idiot. Same with Golurk. They're both on the verge of being placed on my ignore list due to their "hurr durr superior logic"

Seriously, the only reason Greninja is getting any attention is because "the same thing happened last time" there's no real EVIDENCE either way, but you should always consider rumors fake rather than real.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.