This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of snacks will you be eating when your playing Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What kind of snacks will you be eating when your playing Pokemon X and Pokemon Y
2 years ago#41
Probably nothing.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1124-3955
2 years ago#42
The best thing you can snack on while playing on a handheld, are M&M's.
---
3DS FC 5043-1899-8227
2 years ago#43
Some hash and some powder ;)
---
http://i.imgur.com/EOXWVm0.jpg Do you wanna be cool?
Join the Reservoir Dragons! Support Draceon
for 2013!
2 years ago#44
Chips, cookies, the round sweet things, sandwiches, and other stuff. Basically anything I'll have at the moment I get hungry.
---
Woof...
2 years ago#45
evoxpisces posted...
Probably nothing.

(Most) probably.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1950 8577 8687
The official Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
2 years ago#46
Chicken flavored ramen, duck flavored ramen, kimchi ramen, miso ramen, udon, hamburgers, walnuts, and lotsa milk and protein shakes lol
---
Talk to me if you're an artist too! DA account: RamenFlavouredLinings.deviantart.com
2 years ago#47
Salad, Water, Pizza, Cake!
---
"Even if a pawn becomes a queen, it is still just a playing piece"
2 years ago#48
turbos flamas the best chips ever created
2 years ago#49
If I do snack (which I usually don't when using my 3DS), it'll probably be popcorn or baby carrots or an apple. I usually end up with unsalted, unbuttered popcorn or unsalted chips (trying to cut back on sodium). To drink I'll probably end up with a glass of water or, if I feel cold, a cup of coffee or green tea(will put game system down and close it before doing so, however).

Official Cresselia of B/W2 and X/Y Boards; Official Darkrai of PMD: Gates to Infinity Board
When will there be an official Cresselia event?
2 years ago#50
The souls of all the Pokemon I defeat.

Oh, and maybe some chocolate buttons.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What kind of snacks will you be eating when your playing Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived