This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will pokemon ever lose popularity?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will pokemon ever lose popularity?
2 years ago#1
I mean, it lost 50% at the most since after gold and silver, so when do you think Pokemon will be finished?
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
2 years ago#2
I think it is very likely that sometime between now and the end of the universe Pokemon will cease to be a thing.
2 years ago#3
I thought it lost 38% could be 43% now that i think of it
2 years ago#4
50% of what?
---
3DS friend code: 1848-2159-5405 (Richie)
2 years ago#5
I wouldn't say it lost 50% of its popularity. (Even if you meant person to person) because new people are being born that are getting started into Pokemon, so for every one that leaves the series, 2 take their place.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
2 years ago#6
Sir_Badass posted...
I think it is very likely that sometime between now and the end of the universe Pokemon will cease to be a thing.

Only after Jesus has returned though.

(Guys, don't start a war over this comment.)
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
2 years ago#7
woops sorry its 44%
2 years ago#8
Well, to this day it's still popular, but I don't think it will be near as popular as it was in the 90's
---
Welcome to the fifth mark
XBL Gamertag: R4PIDA55AULT
2 years ago#9
Is Superman ever dying? Mario? We're still at the beginning of the franchise age, there's no telling when any of these things will stop.
2 years ago#10
Golurkcanfly posted...
Sir_Badass posted...

Only after Jesus has returned though.

(Guys, don't start a war over this comment.)

*loads rifle*
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will pokemon ever lose popularity?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived