This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will pokemon ever lose popularity?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will pokemon ever lose popularity?

User Info: Rayze_Darr

Rayze_Darr
3 years ago#21
10,000 years in the future, people will look at our video games as we look at a caveman kicking a rock around.

But by then, the nuclear apocalypse will have transformed our current fauna into real-world Pokemon, so their legacy will live on.
3DS FC: 5327 - 0902 - 3469
New Leaf Dream Address: 5500 - 2146 - 0428

User Info: GooperBlooper

GooperBlooper
3 years ago#22
No, Pokemon will never become unpopular. It's already rooted in a very gigantic base among gamers and non-gamers alike. Look at Mario, he's still going just as strong as ever.

Although I realize that with Pokemon, it is a little more difficult to keep going strong than with the simplicity of Mario. For one thing, there is an ever-growing list of Pokemon. To keep things fresh, they've created Pokemon designed after most well-known species and myths. Eventually they're going to cover all of that, which they basically seem to be doing in Gen 6. They're going to start rehashing ideas a lot, and we're going to get a LOT of Pokemon. It will be harder and harder to collect them all, to memorize them, etc.
The Blooper has spoken.

User Info: Megaman6924

Megaman6924
3 years ago#23
I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

User Info: Rollinfromhell

Rollinfromhell
3 years ago#24
Megaman6924 posted...
I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

I came back into the Pokemon games with Black and white 1 and I didn't realize at how many people were still into it. 7 years ago I haven't heard a thing about Pokemon other than here and there until B&W 1 to be honest.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will pokemon ever lose popularity?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived