This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will pokemon ever lose popularity?

#21Rayze_DarrPosted 9/30/2013 11:44:26 PM
10,000 years in the future, people will look at our video games as we look at a caveman kicking a rock around.

But by then, the nuclear apocalypse will have transformed our current fauna into real-world Pokemon, so their legacy will live on.
---
3DS FC: 5327 - 0902 - 3469
New Leaf Dream Address: 5500 - 2146 - 0428
#22GooperBlooperPosted 9/30/2013 11:54:15 PM
No, Pokemon will never become unpopular. It's already rooted in a very gigantic base among gamers and non-gamers alike. Look at Mario, he's still going just as strong as ever.

Although I realize that with Pokemon, it is a little more difficult to keep going strong than with the simplicity of Mario. For one thing, there is an ever-growing list of Pokemon. To keep things fresh, they've created Pokemon designed after most well-known species and myths. Eventually they're going to cover all of that, which they basically seem to be doing in Gen 6. They're going to start rehashing ideas a lot, and we're going to get a LOT of Pokemon. It will be harder and harder to collect them all, to memorize them, etc.
---
The Blooper has spoken.
#23Megaman6924Posted 10/1/2013 12:11:50 AM
I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
---
Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.
#24RollinfromhellPosted 10/1/2013 12:36:29 AM
Megaman6924 posted...
I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

I came back into the Pokemon games with Black and white 1 and I didn't realize at how many people were still into it. 7 years ago I haven't heard a thing about Pokemon other than here and there until B&W 1 to be honest.