This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Y is the most popular

#11bluesaltPosted 10/1/2013 12:06:03 AM
I'm going to be getting Y so that I'll be able to use Spritzee. That the inspiration for a little pink fairy flamingo came from such a macabre source blows my mind. Skrelp is pretty cool too
#12XWolfOPosted 10/1/2013 12:13:28 AM(edited)
How are the X uniques any rarer than the Y uniques? If they're all unique wouldn't that make them all just as rare?
---
Woof...
#13SilverwyrmPosted 10/1/2013 12:11:25 AM
Was gonna start X but so are all my friends, i am getting both so I will start Y then transfer Xerneas over when I beat X too
---
pokemon white friend code: 5029-3555-0823
#14ZarethKnyghtPosted 10/1/2013 12:19:52 AM
I'm wondering how big of a change in stats will Mega Mewtwo X will receive. I like the Y form of Mewtwo but I had pre-ordered X even before I found out about this :(
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: Zareth - 4256 2465 9359
Student of Mewtwo, the true Badass of Pokemon.
#15SuperXThousandPosted 10/1/2013 12:28:18 AM
I am getting X for the rainbow stag.
#16calvin_0Posted 10/1/2013 12:30:42 AM
i just go with the pokemon that i like on the cover..

Blue (Blastoise) -> Silver (Lugia) -> Sapphire (Kyogre) -> Pearl (Palkia) -> Black (Reshirem) -> Y (Yveltal)

actually its hard to decide for gen 6 since i like both Xerneas and Yveltal equally. i only decide to get Y when my friend said he'll get X.. but now i'm kinda regret for choosing Y since Xerneas is a Fairy type and have Fairy Aura
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#17SuperXThousandPosted 10/1/2013 12:30:47 AM
XWolfO posted...
How are the X uniques any rarer than the Y uniques? If they're all unique wouldn't that make them all just as rare?

The idea is there will be more Y sales, and therefore less people will have access to X exclusives.
#18calvin_0Posted 10/1/2013 12:47:43 AM(edited)
SuperXThousand posted...

The idea is there will be more Y sales, and therefore less people will have access to X exclusives.

pokemon white and white 2 was rarer and yet i'm able to get every exclusive without any problem. just use GTS, its the best thing ever happen to pokemon.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#19XWolfOPosted 10/1/2013 12:48:59 AM
SuperXThousand posted...
XWolfO posted...

Really? I don't see how. You do realize that we will have access to trading, breeding, and all that, right?
---
Woof...
#20Holy_forks(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 3:25:36 AM
XWolfO posted...
SuperXThousand posted...
XWolfO posted...

Really? I don't see how. You do realize that we will have access to trading, breeding, and all that, right?

You also know you cant breed a pokemon unique to a certain version right? And that trading doesn't actually make one versions pokemon more common. Your just moving it from one game to another.

Unless your actually duping a pokemon there's no change in how many there are online. Sales show Y is more popular = there will be more Y version exclusive pokemons in players hands.
---
MH3U/NNID : Holyfork. The strongest coward