This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Y is the most popular

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So Y is the most popular
3 years ago#11
I'm going to be getting Y so that I'll be able to use Spritzee. That the inspiration for a little pink fairy flamingo came from such a macabre source blows my mind. Skrelp is pretty cool too
3 years ago#12
How are the X uniques any rarer than the Y uniques? If they're all unique wouldn't that make them all just as rare?
Woof...
3 years ago#13
Was gonna start X but so are all my friends, i am getting both so I will start Y then transfer Xerneas over when I beat X too
pokemon white friend code: 5029-3555-0823
3 years ago#14
I'm wondering how big of a change in stats will Mega Mewtwo X will receive. I like the Y form of Mewtwo but I had pre-ordered X even before I found out about this :(
Pokemon Black 2 FC: Zareth - 4256 2465 9359
Student of Mewtwo, the true Badass of Pokemon.
3 years ago#15
I am getting X for the rainbow stag.
3 years ago#16
i just go with the pokemon that i like on the cover..

Blue (Blastoise) -> Silver (Lugia) -> Sapphire (Kyogre) -> Pearl (Palkia) -> Black (Reshirem) -> Y (Yveltal)

actually its hard to decide for gen 6 since i like both Xerneas and Yveltal equally. i only decide to get Y when my friend said he'll get X.. but now i'm kinda regret for choosing Y since Xerneas is a Fairy type and have Fairy Aura
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
3 years ago#17
XWolfO posted...
How are the X uniques any rarer than the Y uniques? If they're all unique wouldn't that make them all just as rare?

The idea is there will be more Y sales, and therefore less people will have access to X exclusives.
3 years ago#18
SuperXThousand posted...

The idea is there will be more Y sales, and therefore less people will have access to X exclusives.

pokemon white and white 2 was rarer and yet i'm able to get every exclusive without any problem. just use GTS, its the best thing ever happen to pokemon.
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
3 years ago#19
SuperXThousand posted...
XWolfO posted...

Really? I don't see how. You do realize that we will have access to trading, breeding, and all that, right?
Woof...
3 years ago#20
XWolfO posted...
SuperXThousand posted...
XWolfO posted...

Really? I don't see how. You do realize that we will have access to trading, breeding, and all that, right?

You also know you cant breed a pokemon unique to a certain version right? And that trading doesn't actually make one versions pokemon more common. Your just moving it from one game to another.

Unless your actually duping a pokemon there's no change in how many there are online. Sales show Y is more popular = there will be more Y version exclusive pokemons in players hands.
MH3U/NNID : Holyfork. The strongest coward
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So Y is the most popular

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived