This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

More proof that Greninja has to be real.

#21Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/1/2013 1:15:54 AM
biohazard151 posted...
StevenDrkPrince posted...
DrOchasio posted...
if he says it's fake is that violating his agreement not to comment or speak about the third stage of the starters? since saying Greninja is fake is a comment on its appearance since we now know that is not how Froakie's final form looks like

I signed a contract before that prevented me from answering questions about the subjects completely; I couldn't even say that people were wrong if they asked me about it.

No. Because he said that this was fake. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVddFC9CYAAxZAj.jpg

He leaked mega scizor and the starters final typings. what does that mean to you? is he under a specific NDA that says he can leak mega scizorand the starters final typings only?

That's a terrible amount of misinformation you have.

People who have a NDA with a game company have information they can reveal at their own discretion and other tidbits they can not regardless of reason disclose at the companies "demands." (instead of request.)

Do not confuse him revealing some information as being allowed to reveal all information.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#22StevenDrkPrince(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 1:18:52 AM(edited)
biohazard151 posted...
biohazard151 posted...
DrOchasio posted...
if he says it's fake is that violating his agreement not to comment or speak about the third stage of the starters? since saying Greninja is fake is a comment on its appearance since we now know that is not how Froakie's final form looks like

I signed a contract before that prevented me from answering questions about the subjects completely; I couldn't even say that people were wrong if they asked me about it.

No. Because he said that this was fake. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVddFC9CYAAxZAj.jpg

He leaked mega scizor and the starters final typings. what does that mean to you? is he under a specific NDA that says he can leak mega scizorand the starters final typings only?

He IMMEDIATELY called fake on the Braixen one but not Frogadier, that is VERY suspicious.

Youre argument is that he is under an NDA not to speak about pokemon xy right?
He has leaked information on pokemon XY. So that argument seems void unless its some weird stipulation is his NDA he can speak about weird stuff like mega's. Why would he be under contract to specifically not talk about greninja and not mega scizor? Makes no sense.

I have seen him give coy answers before and indirectly say things
Look that very well could be the real deal, but all he said was yeah i saw the picture, nothing else, that cant confirm anything, it just means that he is aware it is there and decided to end the conversation there.

No, Game Freak and Nintendo want to reveal the starters evolution's themselves and have said no one working for them or reviewers can reveal their appearances. That is all. They never said they could not confirm any as fake.
---
3DS FC: 4296-3067-2375 - $teven from Kalos
"War. War never changes." LOOKING FOR PUDGE
#23biohazard151Posted 10/1/2013 1:22:18 AM(edited)
Mewtwo_soul posted...
biohazard151 posted...
DrOchasio posted...

People who have a NDA with a game company have information they can reveal at their own discretion and other tidbits they can not regardless of reason disclose at the companies "demands." (instead of request.)

Do not confuse him revealing some information as being allowed to reveal all information.

Hmmm well thats interesting, are they that specific though as in "you can leake mega so and so but not mega so and so? I would have assumed it would be a in a more general "you can talk about mechanics or something like that"

Regardless, the main point still stands. His decision not to answer that question as a yes or no doesnt mean he is confirming its real

and furthermore where is it said GF said they want to reveal the starters themselves? Im not doubting, but where was this said?
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#24Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/1/2013 1:25:23 AM(edited)
biohazard151 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
biohazard151 posted...
DrOchasio posted...

Hmmm well thats interesting, are they that specific though as in "you can leake mega so and so but not mega so and so?

Regardless, the main point still stands. His decision not to answer that question as a yes or no doesnt mean he is confirming its real

Because not all information is the same.

Let's say I was a person working at Nintendo right now, I could easily possibly be allowed to reveal a new move that is on one of the revealed Pokemon. At the same time I may be forbidden to reveal another new move on another revealed Pokemon at their discretion. That's just how it works, there is no obtuse argument you can throw at it.

Not all pertanent or valid information is the same, or considered disclosable. Why? Who the hell really knows, but that's the companies demands and if you work under them and don't want to get fired. You better follow it.

Same here, and in many other leaks such as fighting games where some characters are revealed before others in a time frame, and some don't get disclosed until release.

What makes those characters more important than another if they aren't a boss/Primary character?

Who the hell knows?

Edit: And I'm not saying it confirms it as real. It is however more likely.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#25StevenDrkPrince(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 1:26:45 AM
biohazard151 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
biohazard151 posted...
DrOchasio posted...

Hmmm well thats interesting, are they that specific though as in "you can leake mega so and so but not mega so and so? I would have assumed it would be a in a more general "you can talk about mechanics or something like that"

and furthermore where is it said GF said they want to reveal the starters themselves? Im not doubting, but where was this said?

https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/status/383713019014168577
---
#26biohazard151Posted 10/1/2013 1:29:59 AM(edited)
well, learn something new everyday, thanks Mewtwo. I'd like to see one of these NDA's, just to see how detailed they go, as in would it actually say "you can reveal move types: A,B,C,D, and E but not "Fairy punch, shark blast, milk bomb etc."

None the less I wonder if Hiro leaks as much as he can, he is relatively silent in terms of doling out information and seems more content in confirming or denying things.

*https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/status/383713019014168577
Huh....interesting, has this been the norm?
Ill give you that prince, it seems a little more likely to me that he could be hinting, but at the same time it really isnt much to stand on, i mean again he isnt always that direct i have seen him been very coy before and this could just be one of those times.

Well find out October 12th though, hopefully sooner.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#27Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/1/2013 1:31:27 AM
biohazard151 posted...
well, learn something new everyday, thanks Mewtwo. I'd like to see one of these NDA's, just to see how detailed they go, as in would it actually say "you can reveal move types: A,B,C,D, and E but not "Fairy punch, shark blast, milk bomb etc."

None the less I wonder if Hiro leaks as much as he can, he is relatively silent in terms of doling out information and seems more content in confirming or denying things.

I don't think they actually detail it down to general terms of what you can reveal but more of an area of information they say is limits, and offlimits. I'm not sure if they just give them a pamphlet or a book of information (read what most card games do when revealing spoilers of a pack that they have) all I know is it has some restrictions how they get that information (on what is restricted) I'm not sure. Some get parchments, others get letters, etc.
---
#28StevenDrkPrince(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 1:35:22 AM
biohazard151 posted...

*https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/status/383713019014168577
Huh....interesting, has this been the norm?
Ill give you that prince, it seems a little more likely to me that he could be hinting, but at the same time it really isnt much to stand on, i mean again he isnt always that direct i have seen him been very coy before and this could just be one of those times.

Well find out October 12th though, hopefully sooner.

This has always been the norm. Although due to the games releasing in Japan first in the past it has not worked very well, obviously.
---
#29TBVGFIZPosted 10/1/2013 1:36:31 AM
The guy didn't ask if Greninja was real or not, he asked if Hiro had said anything about Greninja or if he just hadn't found out about it. (If the guy asking didn't find Hiro's statement about Greninja)

Hiro answered that the guy was well informed, because he (Hiro) hadn't made any comment about it.
---
Black FC: 4513 2230 3502
#30StevenDrkPrince(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 1:39:29 AM
TBVGFIZ posted...
The guy didn't ask if Greninja was real or not, he asked if Hiro had said anything about Greninja or if he just hadn't found out about it. (If the guy asking didn't find Hiro's statement about Greninja)

Hiro answered that the guy was well informed, because he (Hiro) hadn't made any comment about it.

Exactly. If it was fake he would have commented on the matter, plain and simple.
---