This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give a hint, and guess the above user's mystery Pokemon.

#11GoldenSun3DSPosted 10/1/2013 2:23:35 AM
Fowhawk posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
This pokemon can theoretically learn any move it sees in battle.

Smeargle?

Yep.
---
Please sign a petition for getting 3D overworlds in Pokemon X/Y:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-3d-overworlds-in-pokemon-x-and-y/
#12FowhawkPosted 10/1/2013 2:25:17 AM
This Pokemon received both an evolution and pre-evolution in the same generation.
---
Virion is the worst father in all of Fire Emblem: Awakening. No kid should ever have to inherit his awful classes, mods, and blue hair.
#13darkdragonflamePosted 10/1/2013 2:25:52 AM
Fowhawk posted...
This Pokemon received both an evolution and pre-evolution in the same generation.

Roselia
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards
#14FowhawkPosted 10/1/2013 2:26:58 AM
darkdragonflame posted...
Fowhawk posted...

Roselia

Yes.
---
Virion is the worst father in all of Fire Emblem: Awakening. No kid should ever have to inherit his awful classes, mods, and blue hair.
#15darkdragonflamePosted 10/1/2013 2:28:23 AM
Hans Christian Anderson could be making a fairy tale about me instead about some bird.
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards
#16finity17Posted 10/1/2013 2:28:42 AM
This pokemon is incredibly ugly and terribly designed, it comes from an majorly overhyped generation that everyone on this board cant seem to stop talking about. It started a trend for a particular starter type and tends to have alot of fanboys behind it when its design is something that would only appeal to an 8 year old child or someone with the mindset of one, being what pokemon was originally targeted towards in the first place.

did i forget to mention its ugly?
#17MoonLightCloudPosted 10/1/2013 2:30:38 AM
finity17 posted...
This pokemon is incredibly ugly and terribly designed, it comes from an majorly overhyped generation that everyone on this board cant seem to stop talking about. It started a trend for a particular starter type and tends to have alot of fanboys behind it when its design is something that would only appeal to an 8 year old child or someone with the mindset of one, being what pokemon was originally targeted towards in the first place.

Seeing as I saw you in the other thread, I'm pretty sure you're talking about Blaziken...
---
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
#18lloyd0117Posted 10/1/2013 2:30:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19boarbaquePosted 10/1/2013 2:32:18 AM
finity17 posted...

Blaziken
#20GoldenSun3DSPosted 10/1/2013 2:36:42 AM
This pokemon is the only Dragon not weak to Dragon type attacks.
---
Please sign a petition for getting 3D overworlds in Pokemon X/Y:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-3d-overworlds-in-pokemon-x-and-y/