This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new Pokemon suck.

#21Bruce_Wanye(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 2:57:17 AM
Fowhawk posted...
Bruce_Wanye posted...
Fowhawk posted...
Bruce_Wanye posted...
Fowhawk posted...
And here on the tour we have the wild Genis Oneus or "Genwunner" folks. You see the red around its eyes? That is what our crack zoologist have named "Nostalgia Goggles". It completely blinds them to anything new about the world. It is a poor sad creature isn't it? It will never expierence the joy of anything beyond the year 2000 when it believes that Pokemon was beginning to decline.

Anyways the next stop on the tour is the Internetus Trollius or "Internet Troll" believed to be a distant relative of the "Genwunner"

Oh look, it's a butthurt whiner who cannot take other peoples opinions. Am I holding a gun to your head? Calling me a sad poor creature when you have obviously never looked in the mirror. Calling me a troll just shows how upset you get when you have no good argument. Cry more.

Whoa whoa! It's angry folks. At this point holding a picture of a Charizard or Blastoise calms it down. Just avoid words such as Giratina or Zekrom at this point or it will become more furious.

Lmao! Trying to make out that I am angry when it is you that is seething! You're dismissed!

There it goes folks. Back to its domain. It thinking it has won the battle, when there wasn't one to begin with. The poor, poor creature.

Treating me like some sort of animal will not change the fact that you are asshurt. Please apply some medicine. It's funny because you are trying to defend the new Pokemon soooo much that you will even resort to trolling people who have superior opinions. You're dismissed.
---
I'm Batman!
#22FowhawkPosted 10/1/2013 2:57:32 AM
Tyranidomega posted...
You should've used "crickey!"

I don't think I can. There will never be another Steve. If only he could further look into this creature. Maybe he would be able to figure out why it is so blinded and hateful.
---
Virion is the worst father in all of Fire Emblem: Awakening. No kid should ever have to inherit his awful classes, mods, and blue hair.
#23Arne83Posted 10/1/2013 2:57:56 AM
Bruce_Wanye posted...
Fowhawk posted...
Bruce_Wanye posted...
Fowhawk posted...
And here on the tour we have the wild Genis Oneus or "Genwunner" folks. You see the red around its eyes? That is what our crack zoologist have named "Nostalgia Goggles". It completely blinds them to anything new about the world. It is a poor sad creature isn't it? It will never expierence the joy of anything beyond the year 2000 when it believes that Pokemon was beginning to decline.

Anyways the next stop on the tour is the Internetus Trollius or "Internet Troll" believed to be a distant relative of the "Genwunner"

Oh look, it's a butthurt whiner who cannot take other peoples opinions. Am I holding a gun to your head? Calling me a sad poor creature when you have obviously never looked in the mirror. Calling me a troll just shows how upset you get when you have no good argument. Cry more.

Whoa whoa! It's angry folks. At this point holding a picture of a Charizard or Blastoise calms it down. Just avoid words such as Giratina or Zekrom at this point or it will become more furious.

Lmao! Trying to make out that I am angry when it is you that is seething! You're dismissed!

Just show them Origin Forme Dialga... they'll understand after that.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#24Bruce_Wanye(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 2:59:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25LightningHawk90Posted 10/1/2013 3:00:25 AM
Guys. Just leave the topic. It's weston.

Nothing worthwhile ever comes out of a topic of his.
---
Formerly RageKaiser. Still here to ruin unfunny topics :)
#26FowhawkPosted 10/1/2013 3:00:46 AM
Whoa folks! This is a rare sight indeed. The Genwunner can sometimes take the superior thoughts it has for the First Generation and reflect them upon themselves. This results in them thinking they are better than others. This is a Stage 2 Genwunner. Believe me you, you don't not want to see anything beyond this.
---
Virion is the worst father in all of Fire Emblem: Awakening. No kid should ever have to inherit his awful classes, mods, and blue hair.
#27FurryyifferPosted 10/1/2013 3:00:51 AM
TC you're doing it wrong.
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#28Foxfire 99Posted 10/1/2013 3:01:51 AM
Just wanna say, thanks Gamefaqs for keeping me entertained until the release date!!!
Keep up the good work!
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3955-4980-6446
SSBB Friend Code: 2406-4840-0344
#29DLOArceusPosted 10/1/2013 3:03:51 AM
I just have to say the "J" word to completely turn off every single argument you could possibly make, TC.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707
#30Bruce_Wanye(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 3:04:04 AM
LightningHawk90 posted...
Guys. Just leave the topic. It's weston.

Nothing worthwhile ever comes out of a topic of his.

Weston is a friend, you are not. I've seen you troll and act like a coward in other topics.
---
I'm Batman!