This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new Pokemon suck.

#41DLOArceusPosted 10/1/2013 2:21:43 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Fowhawk posted...
Arne83 posted...
DLOArceus posted...
I just have to say the "J" word to completely turn off every single argument you could possibly make, TC.

Do it.

I believe it is time. Go ahead and bust out the Genwunner deterrent.

I am curious as to what this word is.

It is the legendary Pokémon n°124.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707
#42SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 10/1/2013 2:22:19 AM
Bruce_Wanye posted...
So...
What's the point of this topic?

I thought it was just one guy voicing his opinion, but now he's insulting everyone >_>

These people start attacking me when I say that gen one designs are better. I guess maybe xerneas would come close to being okay, but that's it. I just feel game freaks designs are getting worse, so are the games because they weren't as revolutionary as they were before. People may say that each gen has its ups and downs, well I feel the newer games have more downs than ups.

What major, negative differences have you noted?

I've been playing since gen 1, and I quite like most of the changes.

Is it more appearances, or mechanics that you dislike? Gen 1 graphics weren't the best, being on a gameboy, and mechanics weren't the best, you have to admit.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr - http://www.youtube.com/user/SuprSaiyanRockr
*internet station in progress*
#43FowhawkPosted 10/1/2013 2:22:25 AM
Bruce_Wanye posted...
So...

I thought it was just one guy voicing his opinion, but now he's insulting everyone >_>

These people start attacking me when I say that gen one designs are better. I guess maybe xerneas would come close to being okay, but that's it. I just feel game freaks designs are getting worse, so are the games because they weren't as revolutionary as they were before. People may say that each gen has its ups and downs, well I feel the newer games have more downs than ups.

I am glad to see you are coming around. Xerneas is a wonderful Pokemon. Yes I will admit every Generation has goose eggs in terms of designs. But look at each gen again. You will find more ups than downs rather than the alternative.
---
Virion is the worst father in all of Fire Emblem: Awakening. No kid should ever have to inherit his awful classes, mods, and blue hair.
#44Bruce_Wanye(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 2:25:23 AM
Fowhawk posted...
Bruce_Wanye posted...
So...

I am glad to see you are coming around. Xerneas is a wonderful Pokemon. Yes I will admit every Generation has goose eggs in terms of designs. But look at each gen again. You will find more ups than downs rather than the alternative.

Yes, see? Being civil has its uses. I believe that game freak rehashes a lot of mechanics, such as ways of catching Pokemon, the bike, the status ailments and they pass it off as new by adding new albeit ugly Pokemon and new graphics. It seems as if they aren't even trying to make good games like they used to.
---
I'm Batman!
#45SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 10/1/2013 2:28:51 AM
Bruce_Wanye posted...
Fowhawk posted...
Bruce_Wanye posted...
So...

Yes, see? Being civil has its uses. I believe that game freak rehashes a lot of mechanics, such as ways of catching Pokemon, the bike, the status ailments and they pass it off as new by adding new albeit ugly Pokemon and new graphics. It seems as if they aren't even trying to make good games like they used to.

Ah, so you dislike the appearances.
Are you okay with gen 2? I don't remember pokemon starting to look noticeably different in terms of style until gen 3.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr - http://www.youtube.com/user/SuprSaiyanRockr
*internet station in progress*
#46pryceoflifePosted 10/1/2013 2:34:39 AM
Bruce_Wanye posted...
Fowhawk posted...
Bruce_Wanye posted...
So...

The pokemon this gen are great, and the mechanics only get better.
YOU CAN SIT IN F***ING BENCHES NOW!! THAT KICKS A$$!!
---
OddBen
my GE fc: 0591-8749-1362
#47jakovuPosted 10/1/2013 3:05:40 AM
DLOArceus posted...
Fowhawk posted...
Arne83 posted...
DLOArceus posted...
I just have to say the "J" word to completely turn off every single argument you could possibly make, TC.

Do it.

I believe it is time. Go ahead and bust out the Genwunner deterrent.

I am curious as to what this word is.

It is the legendary Pokémon n°124.

I like Jynx. Black-colored Jynx was an abomination, but purple-colored Jynx is actually pretty cool.
#48DutchKrakenPosted 10/1/2013 3:16:43 AM(edited)
Newsflash, Pokemon designs have been decreasingly bad ever since gen2 started arriving, in fact, even worse... the worst Pokemon designs are mostly from gen1.

Fearow is a rip-off of Pidgeot, the nidoran line is actually 6 pokemon, 3 focussing on males and the other one focusses on females, Jigglypuff/Clefairy, not much difference. Dugtrio/Magneton, stick 3 of their pre-evo together and you got yourself an evolution, Dodrio's 3 heads, did the third head just magically appear when it evolves or what!? And don't even get me started about Exeggcute!

If you seriously do not like the new pokemon, don't use them, or better yet, quit the franchise, nobody will ever miss ya. I know I'm harsh but that's how you stick to these companies making these games, refusal of buying their products. Stop buying them then.

Also, I believe there is NOTHING girlish about Aurorus, not everything herbivore is automatically girlish. And darn, I need to get my sig together, currently playing that inazuma eleven 3 game now <_<, is not correct yet <_<.

Edit; made 1 small mistake in this text :).
---
X360: QuakeNLD - Steam: kraken.nld
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 (PC) - Waiting: Watchdogs (PS4), Pokemon X/Y (3DS), Inazuma Eleven 3; Bomb/Lightning (3DS)
#49GolurkcanflyPosted 10/1/2013 3:41:40 AM
Bruce_Wanye posted...
LightningHawk90 posted...
Guys. Just leave the topic. It's weston.

Nothing worthwhile ever comes out of a topic of his.

Weston is a friend, you are not. I've seen you troll and act like a coward in other topics.

westonticklee has no friends. That's the biggest flaw in your disguise.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#50raikou68Posted 10/1/2013 3:43:51 AM
Let's see....

>spelled wayne wrong
>poor troll attempt
>i'm better than everyone here hurrrrr

Might've missed a few but eh.
---
PSN:DWinchester
Tell me who you are and that you're from GFAQs in your message in your request or i won't add you.