This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP Episode 5: A Mirage of Hope

#1Cheesepower5Posted 10/1/2013 5:36:51 PM(edited)
Credit to empireoffire for the topic title.

Discussion and Sign-ups

Concept and Planning:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67142720

Sign-up Thread 1:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67171627

Sign-up Thread 2:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67255878

Discussion Thread 1:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67259087

Discussion 2/Sign-up 3:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67333251

Previous Episodes

Episode 1:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67184036

Episode 2:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67209456

Episode 3:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67245324

Episode 4:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67302581

Please notify me if any of the links don't work, as I'm posting from GameFAQs Mobile.

Player Characters

Xerneas

Neal Ferre (The current N, Admin) (GolurkCanFly)
Austin (DigiHeroKid)
Brendan Reed (Formerly Mewtwo) (uuurrrggh)
Hero X (protobakurion)

Mewtwo

Meridia Crystiana (GX1997)
John Doe (empireoffire)
Grant Gallowglass (Cheesepower5)
Ace Kingston (DragonmanXD)

Yveltal

Xavier Vesta (Leader) (TepigSnivy)

Team Nova

Jay Rayne (Admin) (IVIasterJay)
Osric King (Osranger)
Samson Markins (ThatPersonGuy)

"Deceased"

Phineas Celeste (HHDeception)

List of Major NPCs

Xerneas

Wally

Mewtwo

Benga (Leader)
Hilda White
Yancy
Curtis
Riley
Prof. Sycamore
Rosa
Tierno

Yveltal

Silver (Admin)
Eusine

Missing/Unaffiliated

Red
Blue
Ethan
Lyra
Dawn
Lucas
Alder
Cynthia
Hilbert

Confirmed Dead

N
Steven Stone
Nate
Looker
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#2GolurkcanflyPosted 10/1/2013 5:48:55 PM
When Neal awoke, he found himself on a stretcher. He grabbed the person next to him and gave a,

"Hey, I'm awake."

Judging by the look on their faces, they're friendly, and we're in Celestic Town. Did Duncan not notice the heavy Xerneas presence here?

The person, who was revealed to be a woman, turned to him and said,

"Calm down, don't say a word."

She adjusted her wide straw hat and placed her hands on Neal's chest. A healing aura pulsed through him and he asked,

"Who are you?"

The woman smiled as she gave her answer.

"My name is Amarillo del Bosque Verde."
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#3Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 6:11:05 PM
:O

Yellow!!!!
---
#4GX1997Posted 10/1/2013 6:31:55 PM
Meridia dreamed of things from years before,like growing up in Viridian City.

Squirtle was older than her,he was her father's first Pokemon.But Squirtle did everything with Meridia,from playing games to learning.She thought of when her parents were teaching her to read,Squirtle insisted on learning too.He also tried to learn how to write,but he soon had to accept that his lack of thumbs hurt his chances.

Hanging out with friends by the Pokemart,playing tag and whatever else they felt like.There were several children her age in the city,so between them and Squirtle she was never bored.

Walking through the forest in the fall while the leaves where changing,taking in the beauty and watching all the Pokemon play.Meridia loved seeing new Pokemon and new things.

She remembered her elderly neighbor who had to have his coffee in the mornings.She also remembered that he sometimes passed out drunk in the middle of the street,which caused several people in town to get mad.He always talked about the east coast of Cinnabar Island as well.

She remembered the years when the gym was usualy closed,until Blue became the leader.Meridia loved to watch challenges at the gym,always wanting to see more Pokemon.

Then she recalled the day she was given her first Pokemon.A little Abra she named Zero.They were inseparable,and she began to train nearby,waiting for the day when she would be allowed to explore far away places.Zero eventually evolved,and she saw her dreams slowly becoming a reality.Until one fateful day,that is.

As her mind went back to the day that changed everything,she recalled how excited she had been.The plans had been made,she was going to have a great time with her family that day.She then saw herself sitting in the stands,talking with her father.

"Meridia,who are you going to cheer for?"he asked.

Nine year old Meridia looked to her right at her father,seeing her mother and her two year older brother sitting beside him.

"Whoever's the strongest,of course!And treats their Pokemon nice."

He gave her a smile,showing that she had given a good answer.She looked back at the arena,waiting for the match that would never begin...
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#5uuurrrgghPosted 10/1/2013 6:32:34 PM
Brendan reappeared in Celestic Town, swearing at Navarre. "I could've helped them! I could've let everybody else escape! Dammit Navarre!"

"Brendan, sometimes you have to let these things go. I'm sure they are alright-"

"After a giant black Swanna rained death from above?!"

"Look, lets just see where Wally went."

(Not writing Wally until a Orsanger deems it right or wrong to screw over somebody twice.)
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#6DigiHerokidPosted 10/1/2013 6:39:23 PM
AUSTIN

Austin awoke in the same spot he slept last time, he visited Celestic Town.

"Uhhhh",he said, his ears ringing.
He need to visit the infirmary about his bleeding ear, the gash in his knee,and maybe even a broken bone.

Shogun forced himself out his pokeball. He took Austin' arm over his shoulder, and helped walk him to the infirmary.

Long Line.

HOODED MAN

He stood near the only other entrance. "It's Time",he said.
He stepped in knowing, he may never come back out.

(Nelson IS dead)
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#7OsrangerPosted 10/1/2013 6:51:47 PM
Shadow ball<<<<<<<<< 200 explosions to the face. Duncan can take it.
----
He remembers! the foolish thought blazes in Osric's mind before being snuffed out. It may be entirely innocent. But was that a spark of recognition in the old man's eye. This man puts Osric too on edge to keep his concentration. He cannot let doubt settle in his mind, he must know whether or not Garth remembers him. "My name is Otto Bishop," Osric states with a polite smile on his face.
#8GolurkcanflyPosted 10/1/2013 6:52:46 PM
Osranger posted...
----
He remembers! the foolish thought blazes in Osric's mind before being snuffed out. It may be entirely innocent. But was that a spark of recognition in the old man's eye. This man puts Osric too on edge to keep his concentration. He cannot let doubt settle in his mind, he must know whether or not Garth remembers him. "My name is Otto Bishop," Osric states with a polite smile on his face.

That ain't no Shadow Ball. Read Gardevoir's Pokedex description.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#9uuurrrgghPosted 10/1/2013 6:55:19 PM
Osranger posted...
----

(Um... it's not Shadow Ball

To protect its Trainer, it will expend all its psychic power to create a small black hole.)
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#10Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 7:11:28 PM
Hilda nods her head, listening intently to Curtis' story. When he finishes, she takes a moment to gather her thoughts.

Whoever sent these pictures to Curtis knew that he was seeing Rosa. This 'C'... My first thought was Admin Celena, but how likely is she, really? She first appeared in Johto, and all of our sources link her origins to Orre. The Nimbasa Base... I first ensigned there, it's a small place indeed. Mostly a spot to recruit people in from Unova. But could there be a connection...?

"I remember Rosa telling me about a boy she met at the Rendez View Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa City." Hilda says. "That must have been you, correct? Whoever sent you those pictures must have known your connection somehow. Think... Is there anybody from Nimbasa who you and Rosa met frequently? Somebody who might have a motive to clear rebels from the area or anything like that?"

------

With Jirachi's permission, Sycamore peruses the files on Celeste's computer at his leisure. All of them save for one path... Which is completely encrypted. Sycamore is a scientist, not a programmer. He has no clue how to hack the files, and evidently Jirachi never learned either. Regardless, there was data enough to satisfy Sycamore for a decade, maybe more. Advanced life support, quick compression and decompression, anti-gravity and false gravity, personal teleportation and more. But the secret files... They were like a taunt. A dare. Tantalizing, yet inaccessible. A man of science like Celeste would be very hard pressed to keep something a complete secret, unless it was very personal... Or very dangerous.

A knock on the door interrupts Sycamore's work. Something we couldn't recover? He wonders.

"This had better be important!" Sycamore yells, walking to the door.
---