This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP Episode 5: A Mirage of Hope

#231empireoffirePosted 10/6/2013 9:46:24 PM
"Well, good luck with that then."

Crisis averted... For now.

John Doe walked away from the stranger at a fast pace.

I suppose that's what I get for trying to procrastinate.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#232protobakurionPosted 10/6/2013 10:01:10 PM
"Commence teleportation Alakazam!" X commanded. He and Misty were teleported to the ship wreck in an instant!
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#233OsrangerPosted 10/6/2013 11:14:33 PM
"I'm done talking. It's time to go." Osric says. With one command, Dragonite deftly picks up the two of them and begins traveling toward Mauville.

---

So does anyone want to utilize Shadow Lugia heading toward Celestic town? If not, Duncan is impatient and can call off the hunt, however if Lugia ever crosses paths with Neal, Hero, or Brendan, it will try to murder them if not specifically commanded to do otherwise, without thought to any other threats or its own safety. Not that it needs it.
#234HHDeceptionPosted 10/6/2013 11:32:10 PM
Celeste's Lab, Present Day

Jirachi looked over the half complete projects in Celeste's workshop. Might as well tidy up and finish off some things. Celeste often got bored and moved onto something else halfway. Now, what seems interesting...

Jirachi picked up what looks like an eyepiece that could be attached to a scouter or mask. There was a circuit component to be embedded, as well as a rather bulky triangular external antennae sticking up at the top, which would be above the wearer's ear. Jirachi didn't know how to make it look better, but he could maybe get it up and running.

Hm...Sonar vision. Can view using the attached speaker, a registered pokemon's Supersonic, or a broadcast from synchronized external sources. Like Crobatman used in The Dark Knight. It would have to be attached to a pre-existing piece of hardware though. Maybe there's someone who likes this type of thing who's willing to test it.

Oh hey, you know what would be cool? If you could hack into an enemy's communicator and use that as the sonar source. Let's see if Sycamore knows how to do that.

(You are welcome John Doe)
---
Sound good?
#235Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 3:06:51 PM
Tierno shrugs, continuing on his way to the labs. There was something odd about that polite stranger... Like he was hiding something.

-----

Garth doesn't resist the Dragonite's capture. There's not much he could do to resist anyway. He could only hope that his last laugh against Team Nova would receive its due set-up.

-----

Professor Sycamore flips three switches in an up, down, down pattern, nervously watching the isolation chamber he pulls a lever.

The doll in the chamber fizzles in and out of existence for a split second, before exploding.

Personal Teleportation: Still not ready for field testing. I wonder what Jirachi's up to?
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#236GX1997Posted 10/7/2013 3:08:56 PM
GX1997 posted...
"I know what I'm getting,what about you?"she asked Mia.

They must not get much business here.At least the service is good so far,not to mention quick.

---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#237Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 3:29:24 PM
GX1997 posted...
GX1997 posted...
"I know what I'm getting,what about you?"she asked Mia.

They must not get much business here.At least the service is good so far,not to mention quick.

"I'll have the chicken enchiladas, please." Mia says. "With rice on the side."

The waitress nods, writing down Mia's order in her notepad. "And how about you?" She asks Meridia.
---
#238GX1997Posted 10/7/2013 3:37:57 PM
"I'll take the two piece fried chicken plate.I'd like okra for my side,and a biscuit."

Meridia folded up the menu and gave it to the waitress after she finished writing down the orders.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#239HHDeceptionPosted 10/7/2013 5:18:53 PM
Jirachi toyed with a prototype gauntlet. Celeste went through many models before finishing with the ones embedded in his jacket. The majority of these would work very well on their own however, especially the more recent models.

This one is a single unit armored retractable gauntlet that covers the whole hand and forearm. It isolates the limb, holding it in complete and perfect anotomic stasis. It would work as a cast just as well. Its exoskeleton component allows for greatly enhanced grip and shock absorbance. The hand inside it does not actually need to move, as the whole unit is controlled by thought. The wrist could be broken and the device could still work. Response time and fine dexterity could use some improvement. This model does not contain Celeste's embedded weapons, or significantly increase strength besides grip in any way.

Maybe there's someone willing to test it. Sycamore really needs to look at the pile of ready-to-test gadgets Jirachi has been finishing.
---
Sound good?
#240Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 5:42:21 PM
The waitress leaves with their orders, making her way into the back kitchen, presumably to tell the chef.

"So, I suppose I should explain myself a little bit." Mia says. "Where to begin... I suppose with what had kept Grant back at New Mauville. I don't know the details, but when he and Tierno returned Grant was locked into the teleportation chamber. Of all things, he forgot his ID card." Mia giggles slightly. "Well, when Commander White came to give him clearance, it became obvious that Grant had become obsessed with killing a man called... Duncan King. A man who apparently killed his sister."

-----

"Ho, there, Jirachi!" Sycamore greets the Wish Pokemon amicably. "Hard at work, I see! Finishing some of Celeste's inventions? I'll have to find a lackey willing to try them out... Hmm, what's this? A mask..." Sycamore investigates the mask, taking out the computer chip and examining the coding. "The framework is there, but it won't be breaking into any Nova systems! Give me a few hours to fix it up. My fingers and I should have better luck with the coding!"
---