This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A reasonable explanation as to why many new Pokemon weren't leaked.

#1Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/1/2013 7:32:10 PM
These games have far more data in them. This fact may mean, Nintendo may be putting more older Pokemon within the regen (or diverse gen Pokemon across the region) as to make the game more diverse in stature. (For your Pokemon party)

This may be why the leaks we recieved may have such few new Pokemon due to that very reason. Let alone if each grass area is supposed to be abundant, this hypothesis easily makes sense to such a circumstance.

The leaker is only at what, one gym? Which means he isn't far in anyway or regardless and that could also explain the lack of all these new Pokemon to be sighted.

None of this is confirmed, but is at least food for thought before jumping to conclusions that may be false.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#2biohazard151Posted 10/1/2013 7:33:19 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
These games have far more data in them. This fact may mean, Nintendo may be putting more older Pokemon within the regen (or diverse gen Pokemon across the region) as to make the game more diverse in stature. (For your Pokemon party)

This may be why the leaks we recieved may have such few new Pokemon due to that very reason. Let alone if each grass area is supposed to be abundant, this hypothesis easily makes sense to such a circumstance.

The leaker is only at what, one gym? Which means he isn't far in anyway or regardless and that could also explain the lack of all these new Pokemon to be sighted.

None of this is confirmed, but is at least food for thought before jumping to conclusions that may be false.

yeah i hear ya...just kinda weird that after 3-5 hours we didnt see like...even 1, ya know? I mean not looking for more than that, just one?
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#3Bryant88Posted 10/1/2013 7:34:07 PM
It seems likely the pokemon Nintendo revealed were early game mon, while later game mon are supposed to be revealed game day or shortly before.
---
"***** So deep I call it the Marianas trench"
- Helen Keller
#4Mewtwo_soul(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 7:36:14 PM(edited)
biohazard151 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

yeah i hear ya...just kinda weird that after 3-5 hours we didnt see like...even 1, ya know? I mean not looking for more than that, just one?

He saw new Pokemon that are from Gen VI, just they weren't new due to leaks edit: and revealed information. That's the flaw with the logic presented and in those five hours he took breaks and other such motions away from just playing. If he were directly playing for exactly five hours, I'd certainly agree. How it actually went down? No.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#5Mewtwo_soul(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 7:35:51 PM
Bryant88 posted...
It seems likely the pokemon Nintendo revealed were early game mon, while later game mon are supposed to be revealed game day or shortly before.

I wouldn't be surprised and I agree at least for the most part.
---
#6Bryant88Posted 10/1/2013 7:37:28 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
biohazard151 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

He saw new Pokemon that are from Gen VI, just they weren't new due to leaks. That's the flaw with the logic presented and in those five hours he took breaks and other such motions away from just playing. If he were directly playing for exactly five hours, I'd certainly agree. How it actually went down? No.

Agreed most revealed were what you expect early game, and he showed so many previous gen mon, and he has 1 badge.
---
"***** So deep I call it the Marianas trench"
- Helen Keller
#7electric_emuPosted 10/1/2013 7:37:57 PM
I agree.

Also, it's really easy to miss Pokemon when you're just trying to get from place to place. There's also the possibility of him not posting them.
#8smallface_grayPosted 10/1/2013 7:38:01 PM
biohazard151 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

It's not weird at all. In the time of 1 gym leader you saw.... what like 10-15 new Kalos pokemon? You got to understand, there's a lot left to the game. As you get to new towns there are new pokemon. In fact, they've revealed a good portion of the pokemon we already know IN THE FIRST FEW TOWNS. So if anything that means that theres a ton left in the game to be revealed.
#9Mewtwo_soul(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 7:40:55 PM
electric_emu posted...
I agree.

Also, it's really easy to miss Pokemon when you're just trying to get from place to place. There's also the possibility of him not posting them.

Exactly, I think he's doing a technical speed run, but acknowledging interesting tid bits while on the "fly".. The other possibilities are also sound, he may have found a Pokemon that he thinks is genius and doesn't want us to be surprised when we find out about it.... I wouldn't be surprised some people are like that.
---
#10biohazard151Posted 10/1/2013 7:41:21 PM
espurr
:) i was wrong, and happily so
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"