This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A reasonable explanation as to why many new Pokemon weren't leaked.

#11Bryant88Posted 10/1/2013 8:51:58 PM
biohazard151 posted...
espurr
:) i was wrong, and happily so

The best part is that because espurr wasn't confirmed yet, I think it's safe to assume now that he will likely reveal as he sees them.
---
"***** So deep I call it the Marianas trench"
- Helen Keller
#12Mewtwo_soul(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 9:28:00 PM
Bryant88 posted...
biohazard151 posted...
espurr
:) i was wrong, and happily so

The best part is that because espurr wasn't confirmed yet, I think it's safe to assume now that he will likely reveal as he sees them.

I hope so.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#13Miggi3Fr3shPosted 10/1/2013 9:37:24 PM
The guy is smoking pot while playing... I doubt he's very focused. I couldn't imagine doing a speed run high.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 PSN: Miggi3Fr3sh86
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
#14Mewtwo_soul(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 9:39:02 PM
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...
The guy is smoking pot while playing... I doubt he's very focused. I couldn't imagine doing a speed run high.

Some people become more focused when hi. I have a friend when playing CoD, he preforms a lot better while on pot than when he plays normally.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#15smallface_grayPosted 10/1/2013 9:39:55 PM
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...

Since when are cigarettes = pot? ....
#16Mewtwo_soul(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 9:41:34 PM
smallface_gray posted...
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...

That's what I was about to ask, has there been anything shown of him actually taking pot?
---
#17FurryyifferPosted 10/2/2013 1:12:56 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
smallface_gray posted...
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...

That's what I was about to ask, has there been anything shown of him actually taking pot?

Nope. Just a couple cigarette breaks
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#18ForgottenTimePosted 10/2/2013 1:21:00 AM
Nintendo probably hired ninjas to get rid of the leakers before they could leak anymore information
#19LightningHawk90Posted 10/2/2013 1:27:16 AM
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...

A) Easier than it sounds
B) He was smoking cigarettes
---
Formerly RageKaiser. Still here to ruin unfunny topics :)
#20Maverick_ReznorPosted 10/2/2013 1:28:25 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...

Some people become more focused when hi. I have a friend when playing CoD, he preforms a lot better while on pot than when he plays normally.

no they dont...they do become more relaxed...if not paranoid
---
Making gamefaqs a better place by ignoring 1 ignorant user at a time : )