This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A reasonable explanation as to why many new Pokemon weren't leaked.

#21LightningHawk90Posted 10/2/2013 1:29:48 AM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...
The guy is smoking pot while playing... I doubt he's very focused. I couldn't imagine doing a speed run high.

Some people become more focused when hi. I have a friend when playing CoD, he preforms a lot better while on pot than when he plays normally.

no they dont...they do become more relaxed...if not paranoid

Everyone experiences things differently, plus it all depends on what you're putting your focus on.
---
Formerly RageKaiser. Still here to ruin unfunny topics :)
#22CA0001Posted 10/2/2013 1:32:03 AM
Different people unlock different parts of themselves when they smoke pot, those who hear only negative things about pot are just affected by propaganda.
---
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)
#23bd43Posted 10/2/2013 1:47:42 AM
Nintendo has gotten a bit smarter.

The game seems to be using a LOT of old pokemon and new pokemon mixed, pusing new pokemon further and further back.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#24AlbinoCrocodilePosted 10/2/2013 2:24:50 AM
bd43 posted...
Nintendo has gotten a bit smarter.

The game seems to be using a LOT of old pokemon and new pokemon mixed, pusing new pokemon further and further back.

Are you saying new pokemon are bad or did I misinterpret? If you did, you're just a smelly genwunner.
---
Snap snap.
#25Mewtwo_soul(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 6:58:55 AM
Bump for the new day where people are drawing false conclusions again.

Edit: To the poster saying something about relaxed, being relaxed can help you focus your thoughts. Not that I'm promoting smoking pot as I think it's stupid, but hey if it works for my friend, it works for him. That's all I'm saying.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#26Mewtwo_soul(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 7:59:39 AM
Bump again.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#27BrightStar7Posted 10/2/2013 8:01:15 AM
Well the Kalos mons seem really spaced out from each other with tons of older ones in between.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<