This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New function of the exp share eliminate the possibility of item transfers?

#11Xenesis XenonPosted 10/1/2013 10:00:33 PM
I hope both exist.

Exp Share and Exp All do different things :P
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#12nro87Posted 10/1/2013 10:04:15 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
I hope both exist.

Exp Share and Exp All do different things :P

Except not in this game. The leaker posted a picture of the experience-sharing item. It's called Exp. Share, it does what Exp. All did. They are one in the same.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#13Zarren364Posted 10/2/2013 12:43:10 AM
If I'm not mistaken, you couldn't transfer items from GenIV to GenV, so why would it really matter now?
---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren
#14LightningHawk90Posted 10/2/2013 12:44:13 AM
ClassyOldHat posted...
If this is the case, I'm going to be incredibly miffed. This means that the two Master Balls I won in the Join Avenue raffle after catching all the legends are going to go to waste.

There's always shiny pokemon that are likely to have Explosion.
---
Formerly RageKaiser. Still here to ruin unfunny topics :)
#15GilgameshSwordsPosted 10/2/2013 12:45:25 AM
I hope we can't transfer items, and that the Choice Items are not in this game. Shake up the competitive scene.
---
http://www.techieanalyst.net/index.php?/index
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9346/hellraiseriii3hellonear.jpg
#16pokemega32Posted 10/2/2013 12:50:04 AM
Pheonix_Dragon posted...
If it was supposed to be the exp. all, then they would have said exp. all. Their choice to call something with the exp. all's effect an exp. share means that they have done away with the latter.

The two have always had the same name in Japan.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#17Amon_IshtarPosted 10/2/2013 1:07:08 AM
GilgameshSwords posted...
I hope we can't transfer items, and that the Choice Items are not in this game. Shake up the competitive scene.

That's about my only reason for approving of the inevitable: actually bringing the power creep down a notch. (But then watch someone with the game find out that the Choice items are still there. >.>)
---
"You'll only multiply your incompetence." - Uchiha Madara
#18ClassyOldHatPosted 10/2/2013 6:14:08 AM
BikkiBikki posted...
ClassyOldHat posted...
If this is the case, I'm going to be incredibly miffed. This means that the two Master Balls I won in the Join Avenue raffle after catching all the legends are going to go to waste.

You mean you don't toss master balls and catch legendaries with Premier balls?

No, because the only reason to do that is bragging rights. And since catching legends in normal Pokeballs eventually comes down to luck even when they are asleep and at 1 HP, you're essentially saying: "Hah, the RNG decided to give me something I didn't work for at all! Aren't I cool?"