This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon XY street date seemingly broken in Canada and Italy

#11Cyber Akuma ZeroPosted 10/1/2013 11:51:22 PM
CA0001 posted...
While I am neutral to the leaks and have been looking at them myself, it is indeed an immoral business practice.

Those shops are breaking agreement for more money, that is greedy and immoral.

I meant people playing it early and/or posting about it, not the shops breaking street date.
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile
#12Twilight_SonataPosted 10/2/2013 12:10:51 AM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
President_Marth posted...
Everyone that is spoiling it and selling it early deserves to be locked up in a prison that has no wifi.

Someone is butt hurt that some people are getting to play the game before them.

This. I will readily admit that 100% of my hatred towards the leakers is based on nothing but jealousy.
#13TheDecepticonsPosted 10/2/2013 12:19:13 AM
The only recourse Nintendo has right now is that they give the guy a S&D Legal Order. But the time that it takes to file or send it digitally, too much info will be gone through anyway. I can pretty much guarentee you that the copy of X that he is playing is Legit, and was picked up legitimatly.

The article mentions locations in Canada. But I only know for one place here in Canada. And thats because of all the info that hes posting online, perhaps shadows the fact that another place has it. If in fact that any other place even has sold it at all except for one store. I actually know the guy. picked it up myself. just havnt played an hour yet.
---
Proceed on your way to oblivion...
#14Zarren364Posted 10/2/2013 12:35:16 AM
I find selling games before their release date to be immoral, illegal, and fattening. I cannot support such a thing.
---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren