This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Darn... Poor leaker...

#11HoundoomedPosted 10/1/2013 11:39:51 PM
Yeah, especially when he gets sued by Nintendo.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#12Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/1/2013 11:40:49 PM
Houndoomed posted...
Yeah, especially when he gets sued by Nintendo.

He can't be sued by Nintendo.

Only if they send him a C&D letter or E-mail.

If he continues to post after that, then he can be taken to court.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#13scitch1Posted 10/1/2013 11:45:27 PM
yeah he cannot be sued , he got sent the game , the company that sent him the game could be in trouble but that is it
---
Signature
#14kaonohiokalaPosted 10/1/2013 11:46:25 PM
ITT: internet law experts
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#15kaonohiokalaPosted 10/1/2013 11:46:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/1/2013 11:47:18 PM
kaonohiokala posted...

No just people that understand basic law. Which isn't hard if you know anything about the law and aren't completely ignorant of it.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#17TheDecepticonsPosted 10/2/2013 12:40:05 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
kaonohiokala posted...

No just people that understand basic law. Which isn't hard if you know anything about the law and aren't completely ignorant of it.

Agreed. Nintendo isnt going to come down hard on anyone who has actually picked up the game legitimatly, regardless if its before the official date. In the case of the instagram info right now, their legal recourse would basically just be to send a cease and desist order due to Dissemination of Privleged Information.

Ill be fully honest with you. i have the game myself. and while i will casually play it the next while, i wont plow through it just so i can post a tonne of info online. id rather enjoy it, and work cant be skipped anyway to do so, so ill take my time with it.
---
Proceed on your way to oblivion...
#18kaonohiokalaPosted 10/2/2013 1:08:23 AM(edited)
I hate how the ignore function is made useless when people quote awful posters.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#19Doctor_SpankyPosted 10/2/2013 1:16:29 AM
He can quit leaking any time he wants to