This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Mega Charizard X in a SKY BATTLE? It's not Flying Type or Levitating!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How is Mega Charizard X in a SKY BATTLE? It's not Flying Type or Levitating!
2 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WFoT9oGtfc

Fire/Dragon

Tough Claws

How is it in a Sky Battle?!
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
2 years ago#2
It doesn't start as a Mega thus has Fire/Flying types
---
Official Giratina
2 years ago#3
Because the condition to be in a sky battle is what it was when it entered the battle. It starts as Fire/Flying until it mega evolves mid-battle.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
3DS FC: 5026-4428-6076
2 years ago#4
Well, when Charizard Mega Evolves, do you expect to just fall out of the sky?
2 years ago#5
Starts off as Charizard, which is Fire/Flying. It mega evolves and continues to fly. No biggie.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
2 years ago#6
Jesus Christ how many times are we going to go over this
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
2 years ago#7
I think that the Pokémon that can enter Sky battles are Pokémon with Levitate (of course), and the one thing I have seen People overlook a fair bit, Pokémon that can learn Fly.
---
Pokemon Black 2 - Character name: Chaos - Friend Code: 0820 1658 6019
2 years ago#8
How can people be this dumb..

It starts off as a Flying type so that means it can participate in Sky Battles.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
2 years ago#9
Dragons dont need wings to fly.. Just look at Ash vs Clair
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447
Forever Fat Princess
2 years ago#10
Charizard enters as a Fire/Flying type,this just confirms that flying types that lose the type upon mega evolution will not disqualify them.
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How is Mega Charizard X in a SKY BATTLE? It's not Flying Type or Levitating!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived