This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

an icrecream cone pokemon is offensive, but a cupcake pokemon is perfectly fine?

#11snuffles504Posted 10/2/2013 11:43:08 AM
Yeah, that already happened. The cupcake hate simply became overtaken with starter evo leaks and friggin Megazard X.
---
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#12flamesaber111Posted 10/2/2013 11:43:29 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
never change pokemon fanbase. if delphox had a short skirt and cleavage everyone hating too would declare it the best starter ever.

Lol no to the second part.
---
Can't wait for October!
#13Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/2/2013 11:44:53 AM
IF delphox had a short skirt it would still be a terrible design, because it has no inspiration pointing towards anything mage like or sorecerer, or wizard, or etc. like.

And before you mention the robe, yeah, I can find a robe like that at Salvation Army does that make me a mage too?
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#14TakayaNorikoPosted 10/2/2013 11:49:16 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
IF delphox had a short skirt it would still be a terrible design, because it has no inspiration pointing towards anything mage like or sorecerer, or wizard, or etc. like.

And before you mention the robe, yeah, I can find a robe like that at Salvation Army does that make me a mage too?

Your argument is invalid, based on your username.
---
I've heard everything! Hand me the dodos!
#15Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/2/2013 11:50:01 AM
TakayaNoriko posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

Your argument is invalid, based on your username.

Must everyone do the sig meme (Lookst at sig, insults username on purpose), it's overdone by now.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#16JackSolomonPosted 10/2/2013 11:52:08 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Must everyone do the sig meme (Lookst at sig, insults username on purpose), it's overdone by now.

This is GameFAQs. What's your point?
#17wind64aPosted 10/2/2013 11:53:05 AM
Lizuka8002 posted...
I like both the Vanillite line and the cupcake. Especially the cupcake.

It's a Sugarplum Fairy!

Vanilluxe is one of my favorite Pokémon, and I like the new cupcake one as well. I don't think that counts as inconsistent.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393