This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

an icrecream cone pokemon is offensive, but a cupcake pokemon is perfectly fine?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. an icrecream cone pokemon is offensive, but a cupcake pokemon is perfectly fine?
3 years ago#11
Yeah, that already happened. The cupcake hate simply became overtaken with starter evo leaks and friggin Megazard X.
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
3 years ago#12
Shovel_Break posted...
never change pokemon fanbase. if delphox had a short skirt and cleavage everyone hating too would declare it the best starter ever.

Lol no to the second part.
Can't wait for October!
3 years ago#13
IF delphox had a short skirt it would still be a terrible design, because it has no inspiration pointing towards anything mage like or sorecerer, or wizard, or etc. like.

And before you mention the robe, yeah, I can find a robe like that at Salvation Army does that make me a mage too?
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
3 years ago#14
Mewtwo_soul posted...
IF delphox had a short skirt it would still be a terrible design, because it has no inspiration pointing towards anything mage like or sorecerer, or wizard, or etc. like.

And before you mention the robe, yeah, I can find a robe like that at Salvation Army does that make me a mage too?

Your argument is invalid, based on your username.
I've heard everything! Hand me the dodos!
3 years ago#15
TakayaNoriko posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

Your argument is invalid, based on your username.

Must everyone do the sig meme (Lookst at sig, insults username on purpose), it's overdone by now.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
3 years ago#16
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Must everyone do the sig meme (Lookst at sig, insults username on purpose), it's overdone by now.

This is GameFAQs. What's your point?
3 years ago#17
Lizuka8002 posted...
I like both the Vanillite line and the cupcake. Especially the cupcake.

It's a Sugarplum Fairy!

Vanilluxe is one of my favorite Pokémon, and I like the new cupcake one as well. I don't think that counts as inconsistent.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. an icrecream cone pokemon is offensive, but a cupcake pokemon is perfectly fine?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived