This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you get Charizardite X in Y?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can you get Charizardite X in Y?
2 years ago#1
If not I'm gonna change me pre-order, I don't want that lame-ass orange Charizard.
---
http://i.imgur.com/XWSrF2w.gif http://i.imgur.com/tkmS697.gif
2 years ago#2
Same here
---
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me before adding.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X Board! Can't wait for X and Y!
2 years ago#3
No.
---
Official Sasori of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
Finally there is a T. Rex Pokemon! VINDICATION
2 years ago#4
No one knows yet. Logically speaking u should be able to trade the stones since their held items. But their could be restrictions. We just have to wait and see.
---
Patiently waiting for Stick of Truth/GTA V/KH3-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
2 years ago#5
Go change your pre-order.

It's even in the official site.

Mega Charizard X
When Charizard holds a Charizardite X, it can Mega Evolve into Mega Charizard X! This item can be obtained only in Pokémon X. Unlike Mega Charizard Y, Mega Charizard X changes types when it Mega Evolves. It changes from a Fire- and Flying-type Pokémon to a Fire- and Dragon-type Pokémon.
2 years ago#6
That says nothing about not being able to trade the item. The fact that the items is names Charizardite X means their will be another item named Charizardite Y.
---
Patiently waiting for Stick of Truth/GTA V/KH3-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
2 years ago#7
felica posted...
That says nothing about not being able to trade the item. The fact that the items is names Charizardite X means their will be another item named Charizardite Y.

Y will be the mega stone in.... Y, which is the dumb, unoriginal charizard that looks the same except with spikes here and there.

Chances are it will be tradeable. No reason to NOT make it tradeable. That would be dumb. The whole reason for two versions is to encourage trading.
2 years ago#8
I get that. I misread your first post. You were just answering if he could get the item in pokemon Y, Not if Megazard X could be used in Y. My mistake.
---
2 years ago#9
I really love Mega Charizard Y, and I really hate Mega Mewtwo X with a passion, but I want X version, So I really hope that its possible to do so.
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Bowser Jr, Little Mac, and Lloyd Irving for SSB4
Dream Roster: http://www.imageshack.com/scaled/large/577/lghv.png
2 years ago#10
I see no reason why mega stones would not be tradeable, but, sorry, you are not getting my charizard X stone... and I'm already planning trading away my mewtwo X stone to someone I know.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can you get Charizardite X in Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived