This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this the last Pokemon game Canada ever gets?

#1Sloth9230Posted 10/3/2013 2:41:10 PM
Will Nintendo blacklist Canada from receiving future pokemon titles? Will Canadians have to import their games from the U.S. of A? Just how pissed is Nintendo at the leaks and breaking of the street date? Will Koshedin be sued over his Gengar tattoo? Just how cute is Goomy???

J.K. Not about Goomy though, that thing is adorable :3
#2d_charizardPosted 10/3/2013 2:42:56 PM
Probably partially, for a while. I'd imagine the stores that broke the release date will be harshly penalized and likely not be able to sell Pokemon games for a while... Though I doubt all stores in Canada are that stupid.
#3biohazard151Posted 10/3/2013 2:46:01 PM
d_charizard posted...
Probably partially, for a while. I'd imagine the stores that broke the release date will be harshly penalized and likely not be able to sell Pokemon games for a while... Though I doubt all stores in Canada are that stupid.

lol...its not like canada is some small town, in BC alone we have hundreds of places that sell games....does it make any logical sense that Nintendo would just...you know stop letting them sell it? Im sure the mom and pop stores that are caught will be reprimanded, itd be stupid sales wise to stop though.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#4Genericgamer667Posted 10/3/2013 2:46:07 PM
uh no
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#5NeonDragon9000Posted 10/3/2013 2:46:46 PM
Do people even think before making topics like this? Or do people actually think Nintendo would make such a poor business decision as to cut off an entire market from a video game?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#6PrettyTonyTigerPosted 10/3/2013 2:48:08 PM
Most they'll do is go back to Japan having the games first

Dammit
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 17!!!
#7Doctor_SpankyPosted 10/3/2013 2:49:04 PM
Kothsedin has started an international incident. It's only a matter of time before Japan and Canada go to war
#8tehkapiPosted 10/3/2013 2:54:29 PM
The only thing I could see happening would be that the stores that sold the game early will no longer be allowed to sell Nintendo games on Release Date, they'll probably have to wait until after release to sell any of their games from now on.

It'd be VERY bad for Nintendo to punish the entire country for a few bad eggs. Its not like stores in the US haven't broken street date before, and it won't be the last time either.
---
Official Chespin of GameFAQs! :3
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#9SuperSonicDBZPosted 10/3/2013 2:55:39 PM
Haha.

Canada is a country. Said stores may not get the game. And we may never get a worldwide release again unless it's Digital Download... but Nintendo won't ban a whole country. :P
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#10BasilVZeroPosted 10/3/2013 2:56:59 PM
If Nintendo wants less sales in the future yes.
---
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BasilZero