This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop pressured me into pre-ordering Y

#31pikachupwnagePosted 10/4/2013 5:40:56 AM
im_bored posted...
X is better, you made a terrible life choice because you didn't trust yourself but instead trusted morons who work at Gamestop.
You should feel bad.

---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#32RPGgamer777Posted 10/4/2013 5:42:49 AM
Skrelp & Yveltal.
---
"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." - Act I Scene IV
#33matt-nicklinPosted 10/4/2013 5:44:46 AM
Y has the better mega exclusives, x has the better non mega exclusives
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
#34moshpitt133Posted 10/4/2013 5:45:00 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
im_bored posted...
X is better, you made a terrible life choice because you didn't trust yourself but instead trusted morons who work at Gamestop.
You should feel bad.

Everyone loves bashing gamestop employee's. ^.^ I love it. (even though I'm a gamestop employee)
#35sonic2307Posted 10/4/2013 5:47:51 AM
Yveltal is a lot cooler than Xerneas. Yet Mega Charizard X will probably be better than Mega Charizard Y due to its typing. Man... I don't know which to choose anymore.
---
I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Name: Shadow the Hedgehog
#36Grammar_manPosted 10/4/2013 5:50:09 AM
KJthejetplane posted...
I went to pre-order X and they all acted like I was making a terrible choice because Y's legendary is apparently much better.

What are the big differences in each version? All I know is the difference in the mega evolutions and charizards evolution in X is making me want to go switch my pre-order to X

Mewtwo X and Y. Spritzee and Swirlix. Clauncher and Skrelp.

Those are the mons I know off that are different.

Personally, I like Xerneas the best of the two legends, but I like most of the Y exclusives better.
#37BrightStar7Posted 10/4/2013 5:53:26 AM
It really boils down to which legend you like better. Cause you can trade mega stones it seems. Xerneas is far better to me. He looks original and has the shiny new typing. Yveltal is trying way too hard. He even has a giant red death beam. Gimme a break.

Its ironic NGW calls Charizard X something blatantly aimed at children and fanboys over this overhyped bird with boring typing.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#38Grammar_manPosted 10/4/2013 5:53:49 AM
Oh, and just so there is no confusion:

Clauncher: X
Skrelp: Y
Swirlix: X
Spritzee: Y