This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Creativity and objects.

#71Ex275Posted 10/4/2013 5:04:32 AM
I get what TC is trying to say. I like Klefki a lot, and never had a problem with the inanimate Pokemon, yet I think some of them just are plain terrible designs. Sure, Probopass is creative, but it's a terrible design. Creepy human like eyes, obscenely huge nose, silly hat, magnetic iron moustache. It's a creative and unique Pokemon, but the results just clashes with my sense of aesthetics. Nosepass did the concept better and it's cuter and likable since while it is not as creative and exaggerated.
#72Zarren364Posted 10/4/2013 5:06:18 AM
I agree with this so much. I just dislike that many of the inanimate object based Pokemon don't change much upon evolution.
---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren
#73Arne83Posted 10/4/2013 5:12:47 AM
Sir_Badass posted...
CA0001 posted...
The reason why people can't accept inanimate object Pokemon is because they lack the imagination and creativity themselves.

No, the reason I can't accept it is because it looks ridiculous.

How... is that a problem, exactly? This Pokemon.... it's not a modern military shooter with photo-realistic graphics... it's a cartoon-ish RPG about catching monsters. If you don't want ridiculous, you're looking in the wrong place.
---
Official Goomy of the GoomyFAQs Goomymon X board.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#74StevenDrkPrincePosted 10/4/2013 5:13:00 AM
You are amazing, and you should feel amazing.
---
3DS XL FC: 4296-3067-2375 - $teven from Kalos
"War. War never changes." LOOKING FOR PUDGE
#75Shadow_StarWolfPosted 10/4/2013 5:13:26 AM
The dex entry pretty much shows its creativity.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#76scitch1Posted 10/4/2013 5:16:17 AM
well said my friend
---
Signature
#77CrayonmuffinPosted 10/4/2013 5:18:43 AM
While I see TC's point, Klefki is one of the dumbest Pokemon designs IMO. Creative process aside, I'd rather have awesome designed pokemon after animals than a keyring that fights.
---
The hardest argument to refute is silence.
#78DLOArceusPosted 10/4/2013 5:46:23 AM
Ex275 posted...
I get what TC is trying to say. I like Klefki a lot, and never had a problem with the inanimate Pokemon, yet I think some of them just are plain terrible designs. Sure, Probopass is creative, but it's a terrible design. Creepy human like eyes, obscenely huge nose, silly hat, magnetic iron moustache. It's a creative and unique Pokemon, but the results just clashes with my sense of aesthetics. Nosepass did the concept better and it's cuter and likable since while it is not as creative and exaggerated.

But except for the moustache he's 1:1 of a certain type of Moai, hat included.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707
#79Ex275Posted 10/4/2013 6:00:12 AM
DLOArceus posted...
Ex275 posted...

But except for the moustache he's 1:1 of a certain type of Moai, hat included.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ivonnewierink/ivonnewierink1104/ivonnewierink110400080/9235022-single-moai-statue-in-front-of-blue-sky-easter-island.jpg

So it's based on that, hum.

My ignorance shames me. Then the moustache and nose size are what turns me off. The concept of Nosepass becoming more magnetic (and getting an iron moustache) due to the environment is still pretty good. Maybe if the nose was smaller and the mosutache was more groomed it would be a pretty cool Pokemon.
#80scitch1Posted 10/4/2013 6:02:33 AM
best topic ever this guy knows his stuff

not to mention to all the cry babies that there has always been pokemon like this

in gen 1 we had a rock with eyes and arms and some slime
---
Signature