This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love the Pokemon games, but I don't have a 3DS.

#21CakeOfLiesPosted 10/4/2013 4:51:56 AM
I bought a 3DS mainly for this game.
Problem?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#22Overlord_MMXUPosted 10/4/2013 4:56:40 AM
TC, if you've become a pc gamer and have for the most part, strayed away from hand held gaming, you might as well go all the way. Pokémon is the only thing still keeping you there, so if you want to completely break away from hand held gaming, you'll have to find a way to stay away from pokemon.

That or cave in and buy a used 3DS or a 2DS and play it then. Trade it/sell it when your satisfied?

I don't know what else to say. Gamefreak did mention some time ago how they plan on keeping the main pokemon games to the handheld market so.....yeah. That's all I got.
---
Saya No Uta-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToYTPeZrzuY
Time Hollow-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lnwBLwHfCc
#23scitch1Posted 10/4/2013 4:57:18 AM
get a 3ds grandma
---
Signature
#24Miggi3Fr3shPosted 10/4/2013 4:59:03 AM
I find it crazy to believe you have no interest in any other 3DS/VC/eShop game... Not to mention DS titles.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844
The Official Goomy of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#25MogKnightAzurePosted 10/4/2013 4:59:32 AM
Staticnova posted...
FryDays5000 posted...
brentvh posted...
2ds.

^ Only solution

Hmm. Yeah, I heard about the 2DS. Though my concern is more about spending Ł100+ on a new console for one game, which would be the case for either variant.

It's just hard to tell whether Pokemon would be worth it, I guess. ****.

I'm pretty sure its impossible to only be interested in Pokemon out the entire 3DS library thus far. I can't even grasp such an idea. You must be unaware of much of the games out on the system to date.
#26Staticnova(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 5:02:51 AM
Overlord_MMXU posted...
TC, if you've become a pc gamer and have for the most part, strayed away from hand held gaming, you might as well go all the way. Pokémon is the only thing still keeping you there, so if you want to completely break away from hand held gaming, you'll have to find a way to stay away from pokemon.

That or cave in and buy a used 3DS or a 2DS and play it then. Trade it/sell it when your satisfied?

I don't know what else to say. Gamefreak did mention some time ago how they plan on keeping the main pokemon games to the handheld market so.....yeah. That's all I got.

Yeah, I'm still just on the fence. There's a chance I'll cave and there's a chance I'll resist.

Another factor I haven't mentioned is that Pokemon sucks up a lot of time. If you're playing it with passion, that is. At the moment, I really should be putting my time to better use. I need an income =/
---
Toph: Why? You think I can't put up posters on my own? *glues a poster with the picture to the wall*
Toph: It's upside-down, isn't it?
#27shijianyouke72Posted 10/5/2013 6:32:49 PM
Don't worry bro, I got it all planned out for you! First, you're gonna save up some $. Then, you're going to buy a samurai sword and armour. Third, you will wait outside your local mall on the eve of black friday. Lastly, when they open the doors, rush into your gamestop killing everybody in your path. Take a 3ds and X and Y and run to your car. Drive like a bat out of hell to a 7/11 and stock up on goodies with the money you saved. Return to your home, and experience bliss with your new pokemon game.
---
PSN for FFXIV ARR- NinjaPirate101
PSN for everything else- obsidianhorizon