This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Moves exclusive to XD should be tutor moves.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Moves exclusive to XD should be tutor moves.

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
3 years ago#1
These moves are one of the reasons why people hack. People like me don't have a GBA game, Gale of Darkness (but I'm lucky that my friend has that game) or a GCN/GBA link cable.
A GameFAQs user from August 1, 2010 to March 27, 2012.
Known as Megaleg back then.

User Info: Amon_Ishtar

Amon_Ishtar
3 years ago#2
There's only a couple of XD Shadow Purification moves I actually care about. Namely, Helping Hand Duskull and Metal Sound Zapdos. Helping Hand, I can see as a tutor move. Metal Sound, not so much, and don't even consider making Baton Pass a tutor move... Although Extrasensory should be a tutor move.
"You'll only multiply your incompetence." - Uchiha Madara

User Info: ClassyOldHat

ClassyOldHat
3 years ago#3
Amon_Ishtar posted...
There's only a couple of XD Shadow Purification moves I actually care about. Namely, Helping Hand Duskull and Metal Sound Zapdos. Helping Hand, I can see as a tutor move. Metal Sound, not so much, and don't even consider making Baton Pass a tutor move... Although Extrasensory should be a tutor move.

Helping hand already IS a tutor move in Black and White. Dusclops just can't learn it, for whatever reason.

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
3 years ago#4
I was mostly thinking about Selfdestruct.
A GameFAQs user from August 1, 2010 to March 27, 2012.
Known as Megaleg back then.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Moves exclusive to XD should be tutor moves.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived