This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XY has a limit to bag space?

#21MoonLightCloudPosted 10/4/2013 11:23:33 AM
pokemonzero posted...
But this confirms Items cannot be sent from gen 5 to gen 6

This is what really matters here >_<
---
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
#22MM125Posted 10/4/2013 11:25:55 AM
StevenDrkPrince posted...
MM125 posted...
Calling it fake. How would anyone know anything about the Bank before the Bank exists?

Check the Pokemon Official Website before trying to act smart.

Yes, because checking the official site for updates on a feature that won't be implemented until December after the game breaks street date is the "smart" thing to do. I was wrong. I admit it. Don't be an ass about it.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#23StevenDrkPrincePosted 10/4/2013 11:32:36 AM
MM125 posted...
StevenDrkPrince posted...
MM125 posted...
Calling it fake. How would anyone know anything about the Bank before the Bank exists?

Check the Pokemon Official Website before trying to act smart.

Yes, because checking the official site for updates on a feature that won't be implemented until December after the game breaks street date is the "smart" thing to do. I was wrong. I admit it. Don't be an ass about it.

It is actually, because if anyone knows about it, it is the Official Pokemon Company and their website. They have had details there for a while but just added these FAQ, so it would be logical to check there before calling anything out as fake. Or even Serebii, since they confirmed it.
---
3DS XL FC: 4296-3067-2375 - $teven from Kalos
"War. War never changes." LOOKING FOR PUDGE
#24tsunamisurfer08Posted 10/4/2013 11:39:54 AM
All I'm getting from this topic is something along the lines of "Oh no, now I might actually have to think again about what items I carry".
---
Everything I have ever learned about life can be summed up in three words: It goes on.
-Robert Frost
#25ChesnaughtPosted 10/4/2013 11:41:37 AM
Where did people get the money to carry 999 of one item?
#26Rogue MuttPosted 10/4/2013 11:41:58 AM
Wasn't that specific question in reference to trying to transfer from Gen V?
---
Alakazam Arcanine Flygon Golduck Primeape Tyranitar
#27jayman7Posted 10/4/2013 11:49:23 AM(edited)
Rogue Mutt posted...
Wasn't that specific question in reference to trying to transfer from Gen V?

Nope. It specifically asked about the Bank, not the Transporter. No items in the bank.

Kind of a shame but oh well.

On the plus side, you get the full 30-day free trial if you open your account before February 1, even on the very last day of January. That's nice.

(I've gone mostly-dark as far as the leaks go, but I caught wind of the Bank updates and have been selectively looking at the Bank topics.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere