This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

kanto trio.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. kanto trio.

User Info: CommanderKoala

CommanderKoala
3 years ago#1
Haven't played pokemon since the gba days and dnt knw any1 whose into it. Anyway I'm predicting a future crisis cos I can't choose between the kanto starters and wonder if anyone has the know how in terms of getting all 3.

User Info: dialga111

dialga111
3 years ago#2
You can trade for them. As soon as the games are officially out, there's probably going to be a trading board here. Ask for them by then, and I'm sure somebody will help you. Since you haven't played since gba, I don't know if you know this, but trades can happen via wi-fi, so you change Friend Codes with somebody and you can trade with them.
Megaman ZX3 petition, sign and tell your friends!
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/megaman-zx3.html

CommanderKoala
3 years ago#3
Yeh I have always been a single player game so I'm not surprised I've never used the wifi for connecting with other people. Probably will send out a plea later but gonna wait on which version has the better overall content. Because its y legendary against charizard & mewtwo x.

User Info: dialga111

dialga111
3 years ago#4
yeah, I feel the same way, I prefer the Y legendary, but Charizard X and Mewtwo X seem much more interesting than Y. Maybe the items for the mega evolutions can be traded, if that happens, then I'm going with Y and trading for the items...
Megaman ZX3 petition, sign and tell your friends!
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/megaman-zx3.html

CommanderKoala
3 years ago#5
Currently I'm the opposite because it seems less hassle if I just get traded y legendary. Still hoping y has a few tricks or something. Game Freak really needs to share the love between the two.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. kanto trio.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived