This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FML... so many people are playing this already

#1BadKarma_JTPosted 10/4/2013 6:20:14 PM
And I'm stuck here WAITING AN ENTIRE WEEK just to buy it >:(
---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
#2ChibiDeidaraPosted 10/4/2013 6:21:04 PM
Worth the wait definitely
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#3DrakoVongola1Posted 10/4/2013 6:21:38 PM
Stop compleining! Just think, some people might not ever get to play it, some people could die before the game releases! You could even die between now and then >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#4awkwardjokePosted 10/4/2013 6:21:51 PM
Something about the term "FML" makes me inexplicably angry
---
~Board213~
http://i.imgur.com/0zjZ1Qr.gif http://i.imgur.com/Lu02jDO.gif
#5BadKarma_JT(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 6:22:37 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Stop compleining! Just think, some people might not ever get to play it, some people could die before the game releases! You could even die between now and then >_>

YOLO!!!
---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
#6DrakoVongola1Posted 10/4/2013 6:26:21 PM
BadKarma_JT posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

YOLO!!!

Unless you believe in reincarnation that is. Or you're a cat.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#7BadKarma_JT(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 6:28:28 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
BadKarma_JT posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

YOLO!!!

Unless you believe in reincarnation that is. Or you're a cat.

Slightly pokemon related and is a tearjerker... This boy will never be able to try out X and Y

http://kotaku.com/boys-tombstone-shows-him-playing-pokemon-1440864257
---
#8BadKarma_JT(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 6:37:39 AM
Ok now it's officially a week, the EB Games I preordered at isn't doing a midnight release >:(
---
#9KillerMechanoidPosted 10/5/2013 6:38:25 AM
I can't even play this because I'm not allowed to buy a 3DS or 2DS.

Life's like that.
#10BadKarma_JT(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 6:43:12 AM
KillerMechanoid posted...
I can't even play this because I'm not allowed to buy a 3DS or 2DS.

Life's like that.

...Once you get a job that wont be an issue.

And you could always try to find a store that's demoing it and play it all day there >.>
---