This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FML... so many people are playing this already

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. FML... so many people are playing this already
3 years ago#1
And I'm stuck here WAITING AN ENTIRE WEEK just to buy it >:(
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
3 years ago#2
Worth the wait definitely
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
3 years ago#3
Stop compleining! Just think, some people might not ever get to play it, some people could die before the game releases! You could even die between now and then >_>
Official leader of the Illuminati.
3 years ago#4
Something about the term "FML" makes me inexplicably angry
~Board213~
http://i.imgur.com/0zjZ1Qr.gif http://i.imgur.com/Lu02jDO.gif
3 years ago#5
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Stop compleining! Just think, some people might not ever get to play it, some people could die before the game releases! You could even die between now and then >_>

YOLO!!!
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
3 years ago#6
BadKarma_JT posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

YOLO!!!

Unless you believe in reincarnation that is. Or you're a cat.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
3 years ago#7
DrakoVongola1 posted...
BadKarma_JT posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

YOLO!!!

Unless you believe in reincarnation that is. Or you're a cat.

Slightly pokemon related and is a tearjerker... This boy will never be able to try out X and Y

http://kotaku.com/boys-tombstone-shows-him-playing-pokemon-1440864257
3 years ago#8
Ok now it's officially a week, the EB Games I preordered at isn't doing a midnight release >:(
3 years ago#9
I can't even play this because I'm not allowed to buy a 3DS or 2DS.

Life's like that.
3 years ago#10
KillerMechanoid posted...
I can't even play this because I'm not allowed to buy a 3DS or 2DS.

Life's like that.

...Once you get a job that wont be an issue.

And you could always try to find a store that's demoing it and play it all day there >.>
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. FML... so many people are playing this already

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived