This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sad Delphox gets hate

#21lordlugia_rocksPosted 10/4/2013 8:00:04 PM
I think people hate Delphox mainly due to the wasted potential of her design. However upon closer-examination she's simple yet elegant.... Though I can't unsee the "Hey Arnold!" face....
---
#RememberTheManticore - SMITE
"I'll bait you and outsmart you" - nobody important
#22Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/4/2013 8:01:20 PM
lordlugia_rocks posted...
I think people hate Delphox mainly due to the wasted potential of her design. However upon closer-examination she's simple yet elegant.... Though I can't unsee the "Hey Arnold!" face....

I hate you. I forgot all about it and now it's stuck in my head again. GRRRR.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#23wind64aPosted 10/4/2013 8:02:42 PM
Dante2049 posted...
Ninetails is ONLY usable during her DW ability and nothing more. One with flash fire is as useful as mightyena imo

*Shoots out Fire Blast* It's Ninetales! Mightyena isn't anywhere near as useful due to being far more frail and lacking a way to consistently boost its stats as it only gets Howl. Ninetales gets Nasty Plot as a pretty darn strong boosting engine, alongside great coverage moves like Energy Ball and has a fairly strong Special Defense Stat.

Delphox is somewhat interesting as the eldest Witch in the trio.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#24Mage_LordPosted 10/4/2013 8:06:54 PM
Dante2049 posted...
I love the feeniken line <3 but i havent seen a good clear pic of Delphox to tell what its face looks like. I understand alot i mean ALOT of you dont like it, but its one of the very few actual fox looking pokemon that is usable. BTW i dont count the eeveelutions as foxes. Does anyone have a clear pic of it? Or if not does it have the same look as the 2nd form?

http://i.imgur.com/Z1mFNAj.jpg
---
Paildramon for Smash Bros. 5
#25Kraytdragon444Posted 10/4/2013 8:10:37 PM
I didn't know there was Delphox hate. I like the fennekin line, and the froakie line, and the snivy line.
---
---
---