This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just finished Pokemon Origins

#1El_ChouricoPosted 10/4/2013 9:32:22 PM
Watched a Sub. What did you all think of Origins? I personally loved it, but alot of interesting parts got skipped and some parts were a bit brutal (Charmander screaming while getting attacked by Squirtle, Marowak's murder)
---
........MAAASSSSUUUUDAAA!!!!
#2El_Chourico(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 9:37:16 PM
I also loved the remade music
---
#3LOOOPSPosted 10/4/2013 9:39:22 PM
Only seen 2 episodes so far, but it seems shallow and the characters are one dimensional. We don't actually see any of Red's bonding with his Pokemon.

The battles are cool, though. I wish they could make a longer series, rather than what is basically an advertisement for X and Y.
#4vice_dragonPosted 10/4/2013 9:39:25 PM
i haven't seen it yet. you got a link?
---
How much mud could a mudcrab crab if a mudcrab could crab mud?
#5HejiruPosted 10/4/2013 9:41:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6El_Chourico(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 9:42:50 PM
I wish this had replaced the current anime
---
#7Krio Lv3Posted 10/4/2013 9:53:35 PM
I disliked it honestly. Most of anything worth seeing was done off screen. I also felt like he didn't really bond with any Pokemon but Charizard, it seemed to me like he didn't care if any of his other Pokemon got chewed up in a meat grinder as long as he won the match.

This is all neglecting to mention how dirty he is for using 6 Pokemon against Gym Leaders with 2 Pokemon, at least Ash had a sense of honor and went into each fight evenly.
---
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon
#8WesfanboyneverPosted 10/4/2013 9:55:23 PM
Krio Lv3 posted...
I disliked it honestly. Most of anything worth seeing was done off screen. I also felt like he didn't really bond with any Pokemon but Charizard, it seemed to me like he didn't care if any of his other Pokemon got chewed up in a meat grinder as long as he won the match.

This is all neglecting to mention how dirty he is for using 6 Pokemon against Gym Leaders with 2 Pokemon, at least Ash had a sense of honor and went into each fight evenly.

But you were allowed to do that in the game. And Origins is based off the games as close as possible.
---
What's to say really?
#9Krio Lv3Posted 10/4/2013 9:57:18 PM
Wesfanboynever posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...

But you were allowed to do that in the game. And Origins is based off the games as close as possible.

... Do I look like I care? There are very questionable thing humans can do in real life, doesn't make them okay :p.
---
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon
#10kaonohiokalaPosted 10/4/2013 11:19:44 PM
origins was great

so much nostalgias
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko